What's new

Type 075 Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) News & Discussions

aliaselin

Reaction score
Country
China
2016年5月6日,南京国际船舶设备配件有限公司顺利交付首批4台套某机型军用气阀产品。
08-58-05-61-1.jpg

近一年多来,南京国际无论工艺制定、过程控制还是成品检验,均从细节着手,严控产品质量。军方对气阀产品质量及专业检验报告给予充分肯定。经军方现场检验,首批产品合格率达100%,彰显了南京国际作为专业化气阀制造商的研制能力,也为今后扩大军品配套增强了信心。

据悉,南京国际后续还有两批次8台套气阀产品交付军方。
http://www.cnshipnet.com/news/12/59682.html
According to the news, 3 Type 075 LHD Will be built for the first batch

English please...

Instead of piecemeal info...would u guys be kind enough to post a detailed article in ENGLISH please???

Agree, we should post at least a comprehensive translated information for other to understand and not just a copy and paste for Chinese forum.

There is a high probability that steel-cutting will begin for PLAN's first Type 075 LHD before the year end now that final technical design of the class has been submitted for review and approval. :lol::D

I'm sure more military programs will be accelerated due to the SCS crisis.

Taiwan crisis in the 1990's led to a military modernisation in China. Hopefully the SCS crisis will lead to a MASSIVE full scale military build up in China.

China should spend around $500 billion (5% of GDP) in annual military expenditure.

@Beidou2020 you have the financial muscle. But I believe you are well ahead on your perspective plan for overall modernisation of the PLA. Anyways great beauties! Congrats

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon Thanks. I understand that such a move will invite troll fest too, but people like I will really enjoy what you post if it could be translated.

Back
Top Bottom