What's new

Turkmenistan Armed Forces

@ghara ghan, here you go man. Good thread. Keep it up with more pics.

Mate, this can be a good Turkmenistan military thread. Should the name be changed from "Turkmenistan Affairs" to "Turkmenistan Armed Forces"?

@ghara ghan, here you go man. Good thread. Keep it up with more pics.

Mate, this can be a good Turkmenistan military thread. Should the name be changed from "Turkmenistan Affairs" to "Turkmenistan Armed Forces"?
Yes we can post turkmen affairs in turkic world thread and turkmen military stuff here. Good idea.:tup:

@Hyperion @Kaan dudes i want to make this thread as sticky thread im not sure i could handled the military issues for long time :undecided:
gathering military info about Turkmenistan is a pain in the *** :lol:

@Sinan @xxxKULxxx have a plan in mind for professional threads perhaps this can be included in this plan.
maybe :D im just a guy same like you who search in internet if you guys help me to gathering info we can keep this as military threads :P

It appears they don't have any attack helicopters, might they be a possible customer for T129?

exactly, these are small countries... Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, they should just unite and form a federal state.

Also, these trucks seem ancient as fvck, BMC should make some connections here, see what they can do.
I'm surprised they bought those boats from us,their leader is a strange dude.

It appears they don't have any attack helicopters, might they be a possible customer for T129?
yea i thats surprise me too btw i thoght you already know we are one of you customers :-)
"Officials from Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Pakistan, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Libya and Turkmenistan showed great interest in the helicopter during the fair which took place in TUYAP Fair and Congress Center on Tuesday."
"T-129 Atak" helicopter draws attention Anadolu Agency

exactly, these are small countries... Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, they should just unite and form a federal state.

Also, these trucks seem ancient as fvck, BMC should make some connections here, see what they can do.
lol not only the trucks but hole army is Soviet museum if they are going buy something better totally buy something new :sarcastic:

@ghara ghan - What is this I'm reading ? :pissed:
Unacceptable,how could they have done this to you?:smokin::smokin::smokin:
:o: :undecided:

don't take it so hard that was the April fools joke :p::lol:

Last edited:
turkey to training Turkmenistan police
news maybe but it's show's turkeys aid to us

1323137703_anafoto.jpg

1323137845_foto_6.jpg

1323137866_foto_4.jpg

1323137877_foto_3.jpg

1323137887_foto_2.jpg