What's new

Turkmenistan Armed Forces

there is a poison in mid of people left by pahlavi their action lead iran in one of it's greatest civil war in first days of revolutions today gov try to make pace between all people of iran ofc it's take time

you better ask this from @rmi5
there is a poison in mid of people left by pahlavi their action lead iran in one of it's greatest civil war in first days of revolutions today gov try to make pace between all people of iran ofc it's take time

Thank you for answering my questions. Good luck to all Turkmens in Iran or elsewhere!

The situation about Azerbaijanis is very complex. The fact is that they don't like us at all, and specially during the Pahlavi era, they tried their best to put pressure on us. But, the fact is that they cannot do much against us, since we, Azerbaijanis alone, and even without other turkic people of Iran, are more than 1/4 of the population of the country, and we have 1/2 of the population of the capital(Tehran), and we are reacher than other ethnicities, and we are the most hot-headed people of the country. So, no one really wants to mess with us and cross some red lines. That is a fact that every one knows it very well. Kurds passed the red line once in the beginning of the revolution, and we did something to them that they will never forget :lol: That's why when a newspaper published an offensive caricature about us, and mullahs saw that we got angry, they immediately shut down the newspaper and sent them to the court. The situation for Turkmens is different, since they are less in numbers, and have less presence in the important regions and have less money power.

turkish prime minister erdogan with turkmenistan's First Deputy rashid meredov are now in baku meeting with president ilham aliyev what do you thing they are talking about ? o_O who can give me that info ? :)

NIP_RASHID_MEREDOV_1338429g.jpg

Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister, Turkmenistan, Rashid Meredov and Minister of State for External Affairs & HRD, E. Ahammed before their meeting in New Delhi
Turkmenistan.gif
India.gif
@jandk

I'm sure... Another thing i'm sure is, number of jews in this forum increased so much under fake names lately... :-)
What is that supposed to mean? Seems like you are also much into conspiracy theorys.

And about gülen movement, sry but AKP shouldnt cry about them, AKP tolerated them to install their people into govermental positions for years, and they was happy with them till last year.
I remember exactly how Erdogan called Gülen back to Turkey a couple years ago, what goes around comes around... :coffee:

What is that supposed to mean? Seems like you are also much into conspiracy theorys.

And about gülen movement, sry but AKP shouldnt cry about them, AKP tolerated them to install their people into govermental positions for years, and they was happy with them till last year.
I remember exactly how Erdogan called Gülen back to Turkey a couple years ago, what goes around comes around... :coffee:

Erdoğan wasn't aware of that betrayal...

Anyways...

The End...

Back
Top Bottom