banner of land force
800px_Independence_Day_Parade_Flickr_Kerri_Jo_66_.jpg

800px_Independence_Day_Parade_Flickr_Kerri_Jo_68_.jpg

F201310281707512139299381.jpg

untitled.png

view_100421_tatar.jpg

132837064_11n.jpg

F201310281709124908218682.jpg

India has great relations with Turkmenistan :)
yup we love Indians :D last time i remember you helped us in water problem and electricity :enjoy:

you have a lot of goods to offer Turkmenistan can be good market for Indians goods :D

yup we love Indians :D last time i remember you helped us in water problem and electricity :enjoy:

you have a lot of goods to offer Turkmenistan can be good market for Indians goods :D

We have great relations with all central asian nations :enjoy:. So, you are a turkmen living in Turkey?

no im turkmen living in iran :D turkey's flage shows how much i love turkey :P

If you don't mind, can I ask you something? How are the Turkmen people treated in Iran? I mean there are over a million of you and you guys look different (more mongoloid) from the persian and the azeri Iranians who have traditionally dominated Iran in many ways. Are you guys treated a bit differently?

If you don't mind, can I ask you something? How are the Turkmen people treated in Iran? I mean there are over a million of you and you guys look different (more mongoloid) from the persian and the azeri Iranians who have traditionally dominated Iran in many ways. Are you guys treated a bit differently?
some people may treated us differently but not all since we are racially , ethnically (turkic) and religiously(sunni) different but saying all turkmens are mongoloid is wrong there is no racial identity for turkmens , we may be targeted by religiously whom wanna make us shia they are some time are pain in the *** mesbah e yazdi are one of the known leader of this group , ruling ethnically whom want to make us persian this group supported by majority of iran's youth and have a lot of separate leaders hadade adel is one of the best known of them and neo-nazi groups whom totally out of mind , we are thankfull for today's regime to stop the neo Nazis , these group usually rally around the former royal family of iran

since we were enemy of persian in 18-19 century this blackened us badly also we have rebellion in first days of revolution that didn't end justly is this enough or i should talk more ? :lol:

some people may treated us differently but not all since we are racially , ethnically (turkic) and religiously(sunni) different but saying all turkmens are mongoloid is wrong there is no racial identity for turkmens , we may be targeted by religiously whom wanna make us shia they some time are pain in the *** mesbah e yazdi are one of the known leader of this group , ruling ethnically whom want to make us persian this group suppurted by majorty of iran's youth and have a lot of sepreat leaders hadade adel is one of the best known of them and neo-nazi groups whom totally out of mind , we are thankfull for today's regime to stop the neo Nazis , these group usually rally around the former royal family of iran

since we were enemy of persian in 18-19 century this blackened us badly also we have rebellion in first days of revolution that didn't end justly is this enough or i should talk more ? :lol:

There are persian neo nazis? :lol: Dude what the hell lol. And I thought the Iranian youth is not very religious so how come they have a problem with sunnis? I guess the Iranians are more enlightened in the West. It is no surprise that shah supporters are racist. Monarchists tend to be the most regressive, rude and immoral people everywhere. Just look at the Arab nations for example. It is sad to hear about the racism toward Turkmens in Iran. I know they treat Afghans very badly but I had no idea even Turkmens were targeted. I guess it makes sense though.

There are persian neo nazis? :lol: Dude what the hell lol. And I thought the Iranian youth is not very religious so how come they have a problem with sunnis? I guess the Iranians are more enlightened in the West. It is no surprise that shah supporters are racist. Monarchists tend to be the most regressive, rude and immoral people everywhere. Just look at the Arab nations for example. It is sad to hear about the racism toward Turkmens in Iran. I know they treat Afghans very badly but I had no idea even Turkmens were targeted. I guess it makes sense though.
those who are not religious are neo nazi(pahlavi) or Fascist (hadad e adel) ofc we have both good and bad among every nations , when i see pahlavi family i just pray for khameni's long life at least he gave us pace i don't think we could get something better than this , we are most unluckiest people in iran azeris are turkic but at least they are shia , baluch , talysh and kurds are sunni but they are aryian but we are neither of them , i also have to repeat my self not all of them act like this

ty anyway the best thing to do is to go and live in Europe :lol:

those who are not religious are neo nazi(pahlavi) or Fascist (hadad e adel) ofc we have both good and bad among every nations , when i see pahlavi family i just pray for khameni's long life at least he gave us pace i don't think we could get something better than this , we are most unluckiest people in iran azeris are turkic but at least they are shia , baluch , talysh and kurds are sunni but they are aryian but we are neither of them , i also have to repeat my self not all of them act like this

ty anyway the best thing to do is to go and live in Europe :lol:

Very sad account man. When you have to praise the mullahs, you know there is something very wrong. I had no idea there are so many racist neo nazis in Iran. That is very troubling indeed. Turkmens are good people with big hearts but unlucky. They don't deserve bad treatment.
How can persians discriminate azeris? Half of Iran is made up of Azeri Turks so I can see why they are not treated as bad as you guys. I'm not sure about Baloch though. Kurds and Talysh look similar to Persians but Baloch are darker and more South Asian looking. I would think that they would face discrimination too. Maybe I'm wrong??
Yea bro, I agree it's best to move to a Western country.

Very sad account man. When you have to praise the mullahs, you know there is something very wrong. I had no idea there are so many racist neo nazis in Iran. That is very troubling indeed. Turkmens are good people with big hearts but unlucky. They don't deserve bad treatment.
How can persians discriminate azeris? Half of Iran is made up of Azeri Turks so I can see why they are not treated as bad as you guys. I'm not sure about Baloch though. Kurds and Talysh look similar to Persians but Baloch are darker and more South Asian looking. I would think that they would face discrimination too. Maybe I'm wrong??
Yea bro, I agree it's best to move to a Western country.
there is a poison in mid of people left by pahlavi their action lead iran in one of it's greatest civil war in first days of revolutions today gov try to make pace between all people of iran ofc it's take time

How can persians discriminate azeris? Half of Iran is made up of Azeri Turks
you better ask this from @rmi5

Back
Top Bottom