What's new

Turks allowed their women to vote much earlier then French and Italians + world map

Any, I don't care what kind, just bring your reasons as to why you hold such a view.
I see no benefit of it , It's useless !
And what i propose holds a vision for a good future of all mankind !

Use logic & then tell me ,Sir
Would you say the Same ?
Any man with an adequate logic would surely take my opinion into consideration !

I understand women are more emotional than men, and that this has scientifically been proven to impact their thought process at times, but I don't think this situation merits banning them because of such details.

I understand women are more emotional than men, and that this has scientifically been proven to impact their thought process at times, but I don't think this situation merits banning them because of such details.
Not only women but every person who if he
Is not Sound Minded & Mentally stable ,
Is not Mature,
& Is not qualified enough to understand the Impact of their vote on future of Nation, Normal livelihood of the
countrymen ,economy, Social stabiliy ,Administration, Military, Research & developments ,Infrastructure, Judiciary System , Laws & Regulations, National and foreign policies ,

Shall not be allowed to express his/her opinion on Who should lead the Nation !

Not only women but every person who if he
Is not Sound Minded & Mentally stable ,
Is not Mature,
& Is not qualified enough to understand the Impact of their vote on future of Nation, Normal livelihood of the
countrymen ,economy, Social stabiliy ,Administration, Military, Research & developments ,Infrastructure, Judiciary System , Laws & Regulations, National and foreign policies ,

Shall not be allowed to express his/her opinion on Who should lead the Nation !

At least you're not a hypocrite, but I still don't think the situation merits what you are suggesting.

At least you're not a hypocrite, but I still don't think the situation merits what you are suggesting.
Thanks for being Sincere as you always do !

You are right , It's an idealistic Idea !(Not compatible with current waves of democratic rights lol)

I opted for this one beacuse Mass democracy seems to be a Joke to me !
It's funny when people talk & give opinion about a $hit they even don't know !

Alright Sir Tosbeh Ala Khayer !:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom