What's new

Former Saudi consultant reveals a plan to establish 'Great Kurdistan'

I will personally tear that guy a new asshole if he actually does anything to achieve any of his goals. The establishment of a "Kurdistan" will only fuel the fire in the Middle East. Peace with Israel is similar to peace with the devil. Creating a "pan-Arab force" is only another excuse to have a dictatorship protection force. Democracy my ***, a pan-Arab force will ensure no democracy as long as the current governments are in power.
I think this guy said Turkish lands just to piss on Turkey's support of MB.
Otherwise, let's just assume he's a clown. Don't think he'll be able to do anything at all.

Last edited:
From their website.

1. Achieving peace between Arabs and Israel.
  2. Changing the political system in Iran.
  3. Unity of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
  4. Achieving peace in Yemen and revitalizing the port of Aden because this will rebalance the demographics of employment in the Gulf.
  5. Establishing an Arab force with American and European blessing to protect the countries of the Gulf as well as the Arab countries and to safeguard stability.
  6. The speedy establishment of the foundations of democracy with Islamic principles in the Arab world.
  7. Working toward the creation of a greater Kurdistan in peaceful ways as this will weaken Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions and would split up a third of each of these countries in favor of Kurdistan.
http://www.cfr.org/development/regional-challenges-opportunities-view-saudi-arabia-israel/p36615

@azzo @Bubblegum Crisis @Saif al-Arab @Full Moon @Dr.Thrax @Frogman @Falcon29 @Frosty

Who is this clown, should he be taken serious?
Do you think his statements holds any credibility within the Saudi state? Is this the unofficial stance of the Saudi gov.t??

No need to go bold on this man; No need to go too long to find such people.

Today, In streets of Turkey Terrorists do whatever they want; The officers of Turkey ask them for any problem with mayors; PM, FM etc ones are in talks with those terrorists, open our border to send weapons to those terrorists in Syria while Turkey has at the same time declared the ones in Syria as terrorists etc.

This is not someting i try to underestimate, I just say We are already in that route; no need a Saudi for that, our elected ones are already doing that ''mission''.
Turkey is repeating what Pakistan did in the 1980's during the Afghan-Soviet war.

@atatwolf Before 12:00, he is just mentioning some general and historical stuff. The important part of his speech is from 12:09 to 13:20. I can understand Arabic to a good extent, and I checked the video and I confirm that the translation given in post #8 is exactly correct.
I don't understand why you guys are so surprised though? We all knew this stuff before. They want to form an Arabic NATO (@F-15I talked with you before about the consequences ;) ), they have come to conclusion that they finally need to reach peace with Israel which I seriously doubt about Arabs true agenda behind it, and they know that to control their non-Arab neighbors(Iran, Turkey), and their shiite neighbor(Iraq), they need to weaken them and the Achilles heel of these three countries is disintegration. Forming South Yemen to reach balance with Iran in South of Arabian Peninsula, and limiting power of yemenites was also one of the known motivations of Saudi for their Yemen operation.

I will personally tear that guy a new asshole if he actually does anything to achieve any of his goals. The establishment of a "Kurdistan" will only fuel the fire in the Middle East. Peace with Israel is similar to peace with the devil. Creating a "pan-Arab force" is only another excuse to have a dictatorship protection force. Democracy my ***, a pan-Arab force will ensure no democracy as long as the current governments are in power.
I think this guy said Turkish lands just to piss on Turkey's support of MB.
Otherwise, let's just assume he's a clown. Don't think he'll be able to do anything at all.

You are just emotional. I understand it though, if my home country had the situation of Syria, I would have acted emotionally like you. You think that Erdogan is helping your side(which you believe is the right side) in Syria, then you love him. The reality is that no politician does anything for god's sakes. The same Erdogan would screw you Sunni Arabs of Syria if it suits his agenda someday.(To be fair, he already does that to some extent by supporting ISIS, which I guess you still don't believe it)
Saudi Arabians want to act based on their own national interests. Gulf countries are bunch of lilliputian countries and want gulliver countries of the region(Iran, and Turkey) to be leashed. It's not even about who rules these countries, these 2 gulliver countries of region are too strong and threatening for Arab countries. From Gulfis point of view, these two countries are simply too strong. So, disintegrating these countries, and making a barrier(Kurds) is their most logical option to remain safe from Turkish and Iranian influence in the region.

None the less an ally shouldn't say such a thing. AKPians have let the situation come to this point because of their nativity and stupidity. We don't need our Saudi allies to say such a thing. Didn't they ask help for the Yemen operation? I don't get it.

Arabs(Bedouins) have a famous quote: "I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers".
You need to understand it to find out how arabs' brains work. Simply, they are not your friends(You are no Arab so you can never be their friends), but as long as Iran is concerned, they are your friends.

Why shouldn't the kurds have their own homeland?

Kurdistan or Greater Kurdistan "Land of the Kurds"; also formerly spelled Curdistan; ancient name: Corduene) is a roughly defined geo-cultural region wherein the Kurdish people form a prominent majority population,and Kurdish culture, language, and national identity have historically been based.] Kurdistan roughly encompasses the northwestern Zagros and the eastern Taurus mountain ranges.

Contemporary use of the term refers to four parts of a greater Kurdistan, which include parts of southeastern Turkey (Northern Kurdistan), northern Syria (Western Kurdistan), northern Iraq (Southern Kurdistan), and western Iran (Eastern Kurdistan). Some Kurdish nationalist organizations seek to create an independent nation state of Kurdistan, consisting of some or all of the areas with Kurdish majority, while others campaign for greater Kurdish autonomy within the existing national boundaries.

Iraqi Kurdistan first gained autonomous status in a 1970 agreement with the Iraqi government, and its status was re-confirmed as an autonomous entity within the federal Iraqi republic in 2005. There is a province by the name Kurdistan in Iran; it is not self-ruled. Kurds fighting in the Syrian Civil War were able to take control of large sections of northeast Syria as forces loyal to Bashar al-Assad withdrew to fight elsewhere. Having established their own government, some Kurds called for autonomy in a democratic Syria; others hoped to establish an independent Kurdistan.

Kurdish-inhabited areas

The Kurds are a people of Indo-European origin. They speak an Iranian language known as Kurdish, and comprise the majority of the population of the region – however, included therein are Arab, Armenian, Assyrian, Azeri, Jewish, Ossetian, Persian, and Turkic communities. Most inhabitants are Muslim, but adherents to other religions are present as well – including Yazidis, the Yarsan, Alevis, Christians, and Jews.

From their website.

4. Achieving peace in Yemen and revitalizing the port of Aden because this will rebalance the demographics of employment in the Gulf.
  5. Establishing an Arab force with American and European blessing to protect the countries of the Gulf as well as the Arab countries and to safeguard stability.
  6. The speedy establishment of the foundations of democracy with Islamic principles in the Arab world.
  7. Working toward the creation of a greater Kurdistan in peaceful ways as this will weaken Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions and would split up a third of each of these countries in favor of Kurdistan.
http://www.cfr.org/development/regional-challenges-opportunities-view-saudi-arabia-israel/p36615

@azzo @Bubblegum Crisis @Saif al-Arab @Full Moon @Dr.Thrax @Frogman @Falcon29 @Frosty

The guy in question used to be a general in the army, and used to be a consultant to Bandar bin Sultan, and both strongly affiliated with the late King Abdullah axis, who is a "stronger" ally to the US, and is the one that gave SISI of Egypt +$10 Billion and supported the coup. This axis is also a strong ally with the UAE, which makes it in a direct confrontation with AKP in Turkey and with Qatar (as you remember the ambassador recall at one time).

There's no denying that this axis view Iran and Turkey in the same light, where both are being overly ambitious and crossing red lines. Even though the axis see the Arab spring and Islamists as the number one threat (In line with the UAE policies, which is not very keen on a tense relationship with Iran).

All of that is history, and he no longer occupy any position in the current government or have good relations within the new decision making circles. He just appear sometimes on some TV channels as a guest analyst.

I don't understand why you guys are so surprised though? We all knew this stuff before. They want to form an Arabic NATO
The Idea was definitely planned prior to the sudden death of King Abdullah, where SISI was the prime candidate to lead that joint force (which is only aimed at fighting "terrorists" inside member countries).

In the last Arab league summit, King Salman left before Al SISI announced his proposition of the joint Arab force, which many saw, in addition with Saudi Arabia forming its own coalition just 3 days prior to the summit, as a major blow to that planned joint force proposition.

My opinion is that it will never materialize, since its two main objectives were giving Sisi more legitemacy (he was to lead that force) and to quell Arab Springers, like the ones in Egypt or Libya (giving that effort more legitimacy, and a little better look to the outside world)

Ah makes sense why our Saudi 'buddies' are in so much support of Erdo......
:-)

Read the above post, it's actually the opposite. That guy hates the AKP as much as Iran, and is anti-Qatar and MB. Saudi Arabia only got closer to Turkey when the current government/axis rose to power with King Salman.

@atatwolf Before 12:00, he is just mentioning some general and historical stuff. The important part of his speech is from 12:09 to 13:20. I can understand Arabic to a good extent, and I checked the video and I confirm that the translation given in post #8 is exactly correct.
I don't understand why you guys are so surprised though? We all knew this stuff before. They want to form an Arabic NATO (@F-15I talked with you before about the consequences ;) ), they have come to conclusion that they finally need to reach peace with Israel which I seriously doubt about Arabs true agenda behind it, and they know that to control their non-Arab neighbors(Iran, Turkey), and their shiite neighbor(Iraq), they need to weaken them and the Achilles heel of these three countries is disintegration. Forming South Yemen to reach balance with Iran in South of Arabian Peninsula, and limiting power of yemenites was also one of the known motivations of Saudi for their Yemen operation.

You are just emotional. I understand it though, if my home country had the situation of Syria, I would have acted emotionally like you. You think that Erdogan is helping your side(which you believe is the right side) in Syria, then you love him. The reality is that no politician does anything for god's sakes. The same Erdogan would screw you Sunni Arabs of Syria if it suits his agenda someday.(To be fair, he already does that to some extent by supporting ISIS, which I guess you still don't believe it)
Saudi Arabians want to act based on their own national interests. Gulf countries are bunch of lilliputian countries and want gulliver countries of the region(Iran, and Turkey) to be leashed. It's not even about who rules these countries, these 2 gulliver countries of region are too strong and threatening for Arab countries. From Gulfis point of view, these two countries are simply too strong. So, disintegrating these countries, and making a barrier(Kurds) is their most logical option to remain safe from Turkish and Iranian influence in the region.

Arabs(Bedouins) have a famous quote: "I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers".
You need to understand it to find out how arabs' brains work. Simply, they are not your friends(You are no Arab so you can never be their friends), but as long as Iran is concerned, they are your friends.
Not all Arabs are Bedouins. Saudi's support these plans from the US/Israel so they can secure protection from them to exist. If Turkey get's in trouble I doubt Iran will help. In the contrary Iran will fuel the fire while other muslims Sunni (Arab, Turk) or Shia (Turk) will help us. Turkey in fact is popular with major muslim populations. We would get help from all over the world. This can't be said for Iran, perhaps some Shia from Pakistan and Afghanistan would come to help but that is it. I don't have to tell you that 45% from Iran is non-Persian and majority of people are against the Mullah dictatorship. I would be more concerned about your country when minorities start an uprising with Saudi and Israeli help.

Read the above post, it's actually the opposite. That guy hates the AKP as much as Iran, and is anti-Qatar and MB. Saudi Arabia only got closer to Turkey when the current government/axis rose to power with King Salman.
I guess... But that doesn't change the fact that Saudis are a directly competing against Turkey, which they have every right too; hence this article doesn't really sound that unrealistic as you try to paint it.

Not all Arabs are Bedouins. Saudi's support these plans from the US/Israel so they can secure protection from them to exist. If Turkey get's in trouble I doubt Iran will help. In the contrary Iran will fuel the fire while other muslims Sunni (Arab, Turk) or Shia (Turk) will help us. Turkey in fact is popular with major muslim populations. We would get help from all over the world. This can't be said for Iran, perhaps some Shia from Pakistan and Afghanistan would come to help but that is it. I don't have to tell you that 45% from Iran is non-Persian and majority of people are against the Mullah dictatorship. I would be more concerned about your country when minorities start an uprising with Saudi and Israeli help.

You don't get it. Politics world is not like childhood friendship/hatreds. In some aspects, they may agree with you, but in many aspects their national interests are way different.
You don't understand politics. No country gives a **** about other countries unless their interests are concerned. Have you asked yourself why Iranian government media was so disappointed when the kurdish party received more than 10% of votes in your elections? The reason is that if one of the major countries of the region starts to disintegrate, the other ones would be disintegrated like dominos. Even your government knows that. That's why your government closed offices of Gunaz TV(The Azerbaijani separatists TV channel) in Turkey before any other country in this planet, and your MIT was the one who helped intelligence service of Iran(VAVAK) to arrest Azeri activists. No one is going to help you, unless their interests are involved. I don't know what illusions you are living in it, but Arabs are no friends of Turks. Why should they be so? They are arabs and have their own interests. Pakistan is owned by Arabs(mostly), and rest of it belongs to Iran, and they will stand with Arabs and Iran in any case. They won't help you either unless Riyadh, Tehran, and Washington allow them to do so. Rest of your neighbors, from Armenia to Greece and Cyprus hate you to their bones. You have pissed off Israel as well. Believe it or not, the only worthy country that is still your friend, is Azerbaijan. I hope your government, at least does not piss off Azerbaijan. Iran is a different story. Iran has billions of barrels of oil and gas(which west and whole world cares a lot about it and its security), and has a long history, and a big number of shiites who see Iran as their holy land. Iranians are shiites with historically Zoroastrian background and it makes them to be less religious; hence religious tensions in Iran is almost impossible to happen. Iran is a totally different story, but still all countries if the region are related to each other. If one(Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Saudi) gets disintegrated, the disintegration of rest of them would be only a matter of time.

You don't get it. Politics world is not like childhood friendship/hatreds. In some aspects, they may agree with you, but in many aspects their national interests are way different.
You don't understand politics. No country gives a **** about other countries unless their interests are concerned. Have you asked yourself why Iranian government media was so disappointed when the kurdish party received more than 10% of votes in your elections? The reason is that if one of the major countries of the region starts to disintegrate, the other ones would be disintegrated like dominos.
I agree with you that if one state disintegrates it will affect nearby states. Nobody is denying that but I don't think it is black and white like that. Russia federation disintegrated. It didn't affect us. Iraq is defacto disintegrated. It didn't affect us. In fact we have great relations with them and have military and economic partnership. Creation of KRG affected Iran more than Turkey. The thing is that people in Turkey can express themselves democratically. If you do that in Iran, you get locked up, raped, tortured and killed. So in Iran only way to express yourself is through violence. If the sanctions don't stop or suddenly increase, these grudges can only get bigger and Israel and US can exploit them through organizing an insurgency. There are no Kurdish or Azeri parties in Iran, why not? Why does everybody get arrested in Iran for being Azeri or Kurd if there is no problem? I think Iran's leadership is rotten from top the bottom. It can't renew itself and become more democratic. Eventually the whole card house will implode and those maps reveal how they plan the new map to look like.

Even your government knows that. That's why your government closed offices of Gunaz TV(The Azerbaijani separatists TV channel) in Turkey before any other country in this planet, and your MIT was the one who helped intelligence service of Iran(VAVAK) to arrest Azeri activists.
Turkey closed those TV channels with the hope that Iran wouldn't support terrorism against Turkey but since 90'ies Iran is continuing to support PKK against Turkey. Recently there was a press release that there is a deal between Iran and PKK. If they stop their activities in Iran, they would get support from Iran in other countries.

No one is going to help you, unless their interests are involved. I don't know what illusions you are living in it, but Arabs are no friends of Turks. Why should they be so? They are arabs and have their own interests. Pakistan is owned by Arabs(mostly), and rest of it belongs to Iran, and they will stand with Arabs and Iran in any case.
So why did Pakistan not accept the request of Saudi to send troops to Yemen? I'm sorry to say this but you are totally talking out of your *** here. Pakistan is influenced by Saudi Arabia but they have their own decision making structure. Their refusal to not send troops to Yemen (although Saudis were so persistent) is evidence for this. Pakistan is with us to the end and we are with them to the end. If needed they will even give us Nuclear support. Iran won't get any support from Pakistan. Every so many months there are fights on the Iran-Pakistani border.

They won't help you either unless Riyadh, Tehran, and Washington allow them to do so. Rest of your neighbors, from Armenia to Greece and Cyprus hate you to their bones. You have pissed off Israel as well. Believe it or not, the only worthy country that is still your friend, is Azerbaijan. I hope your government, at least does not piss off Azerbaijan.
We have Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo and millions of other Muslims in Balkans who are behind us until the end. The same counts for the Turkic world who is 200 million people in total. There are millions of Tatars, Chechens and other muslims in Russia. Trust me. You don't have to worry about us not getting support. We don't relly on Syrian Arabs only for support. From who would Iran get support? You might get some Afghan and Pakistani Shia militia support (without approval of their government).

Luckily AKP didn't get majority of the votes. If they make a coalition with CHP or MHP, they will have to make a reconciliation with Egypt. Some of AKPians moronic foreign policy can be backtracked. About Israeli-Turkish relations. Israel-Turkey never broke relations really. I think the flotilla thing was planned by the AKP government to not alienate the Muslim world because AKP agreed on a radar system in Turkey to protect Israel from Iranian missiles. Israel and Turkey have soaring economic trade, with AKP coalition with MHP or CHP, problems with Israel can be solved and they will stop supporting troubles against Turkey but I'm afraid that Israel will continue to fully support the disintegration of Iran.

Iran is a different story. Iran has billions of barrels of oil and gas(which west and whole world cares a lot about it and its security), and has a long history, and a big number of shiites who see Iran as their holy land. Iranians are shiites with historically Zoroastrian background and it makes them to be less religious; hence religious tensions in Iran is almost impossible to happen. Iran is a totally different story, but still all countries if the region are related to each other. If one(Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Saudi) gets disintegrated, the disintegration of rest of them would be only a matter of time.
That is true. The only reason why Iran is not attacked is because of its energy role in the international market but as you can see the west is creating new sources to not be depended on Iranian energy. When there are alternatives to Iranian energy which soon will be. Then we can accept things to happen. Probably they would start with a no-fly zone above Iran like they did in Syria for the Kurds and bomb all Iranian assets to the ground. They might also support Azeri but I'm not sure about that. The Iranian regime is very strict and keeps everything in place. If there were no problems they wouldn't be this authoritarian. If Iran doesn't fix this this will be used against you.

Last edited:
From their website.

@Bubblegum Crisis

No !

But if you want rave. Expressed your fantasies to release your personal frustrations against Arab, as some here.

You are free, enjoy !!!

Last edited:
everything is on the way, kurdistan or kürdiye is coming..

From their website.

Lol what a clown..look at his statements.

- Turkey awakened its dream to bring back its Ottoman glory;
- As for Turkey, it is a secular democracy with an Islamic spirit, one that sought to reach its goals through culture and economic investment in Arab countries, and it has succeeded.
- Working toward the creation of a greater Kurdistan in peaceful ways as this will weaken Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions and would split up a third of each of these countries in favor of Kurdistan.

Turkey trying to bring back Ottoman glory by investing in Arab countries.....so, our investment irked Arabs and now they want to dismantle Turkey ???

Maybe, he is using drugs or shıt.... :meeting:

Iran would help Turkey 100% if that were to happen. Because Turkey isn't an enemy, at best it's a rival. If Turkey's territorial integrity is in question, Iran's is next. So Iran will help Turkey. Helping Turkey is a lot more easy with a normal president/premier such as Erbakan, instead of this Georgian DOG that's in power now. Anyway, finally the veil is being lifted from the eyes of some of our more ignorant countrymen. It's really simple: 'some' powers that be don't like a strong Turkey/Iran, which have been there in some shape or form for a VERY long time. Turkey about a thousand years, Iran about 4000. May god damn the infant children of those who wish harm on these two countries. May rats like Erdogan die of disease and set Turkey free. Erbakan didn't go along with the plans of the US etc, but Erdogan does. Erbakan was PRO-Turkey, pro it's economy and pro good relations with it's neighbours. Now look, Turkey is F-ing surrounded from the south and the east by these people. Allah kahretsin. Fool the ignorant village people with islam and headscarves, while being complicit to the grand plans of a rapidly declining world power.

I agree with you that if one state disintegrates it will affect nearby states. Nobody is denying that but I don't think it is black and white like that. Russia federation disintegrated. It didn't affect us. Iraq is defacto disintegrated. It didn't affect us. In fact we have great relations with them and have military and economic partnership. Creation of KRG affected Iran more than Turkey. The thing is that people in Turkey can express themselves democratically. If you do that in Iran, you get locked up, raped, tortured and killed. So in Iran only way to express yourself is through violence. If the sanctions don't stop or suddenly increase, these grudges can only get bigger and Israel and US can exploit them through organizing an insurgency. There are no Kurdish or Azeri parties in Iran, why not? Why does everybody get arrested in Iran for being Azeri or Kurd if there is no problem? I think Iran's leadership is rotten from top the bottom. It can't renew itself and become more democratic. Eventually the whole card house will implode and those maps reveal how they plan the new map to look like.

Turkey closed those TV channels with the hope that Iran wouldn't support terrorism against Turkey but since 90'ies Iran is continuing to support PKK against Turkey. Recently there was a press release that there is a deal between Iran and PKK. If they stop their activities in Iran, they would get support from Iran in other countries.

So why did Pakistan not accept the request of Saudi to send troops to Yemen? I'm sorry to say this but you are totally talking out of your *** here. Pakistan is influenced by Saudi Arabia but they have their own decision making structure. Their refusal to not send troops to Yemen (although Saudis were so persistent) is evidence for this. Pakistan is with us to the end and we are with them to the end. If needed they will even give us Nuclear support. Iran won't get any support from Pakistan. Every so many months there are fights on the Iran-Pakistani border.

We have Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo and millions of other Muslims in Balkans who are behind us until the end. The same counts for the Turkic world who is 200 million people in total. There are millions of Tatars, Chechens and other muslims in Russia. Trust me. You don't have to worry about us not getting support. We don't relly on Syrian Arabs only for support. From who would Iran get support? You might get some Afghan and Pakistani Shia militia support (without approval of their government).

Luckily AKP didn't get majority of the votes. If they make a coalition with CHP or MHP, they will have to make a reconciliation with Egypt. Some of AKPians moronic foreign policy can be backtracked. About Israeli-Turkish relations. Israel-Turkey never broke relations really. I think the flotilla thing was planned by the AKP government to not alienate the Muslim world because AKP agreed on a radar system in Turkey to protect Israel from Iranian missiles. Israel and Turkey have soaring economic trade, with AKP coalition with MHP or CHP, problems with Israel can be solved and they will stop supporting troubles against Turkey but I'm afraid that Israel will continue to fully support the disintegration of Iran.

That is true. The only reason why Iran is not attacked is because of its energy role in the international market but as you can see the west is creating new sources to not be depended on Iranian energy. When there are alternatives to Iranian energy which soon will be. Then we can accept things to happen. Probably they would start with a no-fly zone above Iran like they did in Syria for the Kurds and bomb all Iranian assets to the ground. They might also support Azeri but I'm not sure about that. The Iranian regime is very strict and keeps everything in place. If there were no problems they wouldn't be this authoritarian. If Iran doesn't fix this this will be used against you.

Atawolf, there are so many points i'd like to react to, but I haven't that long. Let's just say you should study the region and it's politics a bit more. About Iran's energy, let's just say that GAS is about to become a LOT more important tomorrow and in the future. Iran has the largest or 2nd largest gas reserves. Point is, fossil fuels aren't becoming less dominant. Sure, in the West, but you have China which will still need to about double it's energy use in the next 15-20 years, and India, which is barely just waking up. India's economy will be about 15 times it's current size in about 20 years. Guess who's located close by? Guess who has the 'clean fossile fuel' reserves of the world? Indeed.

Besides, the way I see it. And rmi5 would be a lot more knowledgable about this, but pretty much this is certain: if the Iranian Turks and Iranian Persians remain united, pretty much nothing can happen to Iran's borders. And even if say the Azeris hated Iran, and didn't share the common history, they'd still have their eyes on the huge oil and gas fields in Southern Iran. Because let me tell you, Azerbaijan's oil and gas is a nice luxury if your country has 8-10 million people. It's not so much if you have 30 million. And power has allure as well. Rather be part of a strong regional superpower than of a small vassal sstate. Anyway, we'll see what happens in the near future with the atomic deal and with the sanctions. But let me restate: Iran and Turkey are not enemies. At best they are rivals. The only two grown-ups in the region. The GCC will get theirs.

Lol what a clown..look at his statements.

- Turkey awakened its dream to bring back its Ottoman glory;
- As for Turkey, it is a secular democracy with an Islamic spirit, one that sought to reach its goals through culture and economic investment in Arab countries, and it has succeeded.
- Working toward the creation of a greater Kurdistan in peaceful ways as this will weaken Iranian, Turkish, and Iraqi ambitions and would split up a third of each of these countries in favor of Kurdistan.

Turkey trying to bring back Ottoman glory by investing in Arab countries.....so, our investment irked Arabs and now they want to dismantle Turkey ???

Maybe, he is using drugs or shıt....

No, it’s just your imagination. :partay:

Saudi Arabia-Turkey trade reaches $8bn

Saudi business delegation visited TOBB

Saudi Businessmen With Investment Intentions in Turkey Pay Visit to ICI Board

Saudi Arabia's Acwa to develop $1bn power plant in Turkey

Turkey’s Yüksel wins $614 mln Saudi rapid bus contract

Turkey set to give Saudi investors citizenship

Saudi firm to invest $3bn in Turkey farms

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom