What's new

TURKISH OTAGI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@Kaan you are a IT guy right ? Is it to hard to open a forum like this ?
It would take a very very long time to open a forum like this. These guys have built the mother of all forums. I mean look you get notifications when someone mentions you etc. the layout is amazing and this site has so much data stored on it aswell. Messages are linked to twitter and everything.

It is possible to make your own forum but it would look like crap and it would take alot of time to do so even though there is forum building software. You would have to design a logo and the picture that goes across the top of the page (banner). Those two things by themselves already take a significant amount of time.These kinds of projects are also very difficult to maintain because you have to deal with cyber attacks and you have to run a server to store all of the forums data which costs money.

But then again if we dont get a turkish mod anything is possible.:ph34r:

Why is "****" offensive towards Pakistanis? Never got to now that:raise:
I didn't know that was offensive.

For example saying Turkmen is not offensive. Nobody would say, call me Turkmenistani, I find Turkmen to be offensive.

@Sinan where can i go for shopping expect cepa ankamall in ankara ? annem soruyor

I didn't know that was offensive.

For example saying Turkmen is not offensive. Nobody would say, call me Turkmenistani, I find Turkmen to be offensive.

Maybe it also has a other meaning in another language. Who knows.

I thought our **** brothers cared about us
I say we open the next turkish tea house thread in one of the pakistani sections so we can get more attention. This middle east section isnt good enough,

Status
Not open for further replies.
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom