What's new

TURKISH OTAGI

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xxxKULxxx

give us a hand bro....
@xxxKULxxx asked me to give this to you.

images.jpeg

#direnTDF :lol: ahh mod olup şu ytrannus adndaki ibneyi bellemek vardı :D

@Sinan where can i go for shopping expect cepa ankamall in ankara ? annem soruyor

"Armada" is popular

Across Armada there is "Next Level", it is a very nice and expensive, elite kind of a mall.

And there is "Panora" my personal fav. :)

It's a pejorative term like chink etc.

We call them "Çin Çon". :)

I say we open the next turkish tea house thread in one of the pakistani sections so we can get more attention. This middle east section isnt good enough,

Okay, when they lock this thread, the task of opening the third is yours. Just don't forget to mention us.

"Armada" is popular

Across Armada there is "Next Level", it is a very nice and expensive, elite kind of a mall.

And there is "Panora" i personal fav. :)

We call them "Çin Çon". :)

Okay, when they lock this thread, the task of opening the third is yours. Just don't forget to mention us.
Ok if i am available i will open.

@xxxKULxxx

give us a hand bro....

Sure but i didn't understand the whole issue...

1- Why did they banned Neptune from moderation ?
2- Why don't they call Neptune or one of as a moderator ?
3- Why don't these Pakistani guys even answer your requests ?

Note: Which word should i use for 'Pakistani' if it's wrong ? I really don't know... No offence...

My only request from our Mod is to open a thread about Politic Discussion and let people talk politics only there... No permision to politic threads... Only in Politic Discussion thread... Also i request our mod to ban trolls like no tomorrow... And our mod never allow people who will troll in other forums by using our flag etc... You know some guys fool people by showing himself as a Türk and they behave against Türkiye... They should be banned also...

@Sinan Do you want me not to post to the forum ? Except this thread ?

Last edited:
It would take a very very long time to open a forum like this. These guys have built the mother of all forums. I mean look you get notifications when someone mentions you etc. the layout is amazing and this site has so much data stored on it aswell. Messages are linked to twitter and everything.

It is possible to make your own forum but it would look like crap and it would take alot of time to do so even though there is forum building software. You would have to design a logo and the picture that goes across the top of the page (banner). Those two things by themselves already take a significant amount of time.These kinds of projects are also very difficult to maintain because you have to deal with cyber attacks and you have to run a server to store all of the forums data which costs money.

But then again if we dont get a turkish mod anything is possible.:ph34r:

Nope mate, building a forum is easy but making it popular and keeping it hot is the hardest part of it. I mean there are already a couple of dozens ready-to-build forum scripts and it takes just 1 or 2 clicks to build it. This one which is PDF using is a professional paid software just like vBulletin, even better. You can hire a host 10$/year to maintain/ data back-up/ protect your files, there are even free solutions for less bandwidth using forums. I, myself built some forum sites in past.

Sure but i didn't understand the whole issue...

1- Why did they banned Neptune from moderation ?

Neptune resigned because of some reasons.

2- Why don't they call Neptune or one of as a moderator ?

We don't know... they gave no explanation.

3- Why don't these Pakistani guys even answer your requests ?

That's the reason, we opened these threads. They just deny our request, don't bother themselves with a small explanation.

@Sinan Do you want me not to post to the forum ? Except this thread ?

Yeap, buddy. We as Turkish users stopped posting in Turkish section until we get a mod to ourselves.

In last 2 months there were around 7000-8000 messages posted in our section. Various threads, etc... but while Iranians enjoy their mod. We have none..... and 2-3 times more than ıranian posters. This is not fair.

Any of you Angaralılar visited Kızılay AVM ? That place really sux mate.
A truly failed project.

Yeah, my friends told me that place is not worth visiting also there is no car park....never visited the place.

Nope mate, building a forum is easy but making it popular and keeping it hot is the hardest part of it. I mean there are already a couple of dozens ready-to-build forum scripts and it takes just 1 or 2 clicks to build it. This one which is PDF using is a professional paid software just like vBulletin, even better. You can hire a host 10$/year to maintain/ data back-up/ protect your files, there are even free solutions for less bandwidth using forums. I, myself built some forum sites in past.

I was thinking about this... why don't we have a international forum site....

As Turkey, i believe. We can attract more people from Europe, also from the ME countries.

It comes down to how good you want the forum to be. If you can use that program and make a temporary forum in like half an hour hen that will give us a good bargaining chip. You know mire about this than me. All i know is that i built a website from zero using dream weaver and it took a long time.

Last edited:
i believe we should talk as usual here so we could make a big traffic and start to be pain in @ss

"Armada" is popular
i know armada ! i forget to write it damn as far as i know it's become a best mall in Europa

And there is "Panora" my personal fav. :)
why i know nothing about this two in my second home town ! ??? ! :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

where exacly this Next Level is ? does it near cepa ? :ashamed:

Can anyone understand the logic behind this?
81bf3a579a206ba2d657d990c9fb97ac_zpsf9ba3972.jpg

We say: We need a Turkish mod. Answer: No!
We ask: Why? Turkish section is filled with trolls. Answer: That's because we don't have enough mods.

İ mean, WTF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom