What's new

TURKISH YURT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turks are trolling Turkish section.
@WebMaster Check out this idiot for example

This is exactly the type of shit I'm talking about.
Retarded empty posts that keep piling over and making valuable posts with actual knowledge in them impossible to reach.
Why not ? :unsure:
We're all asking the same question here.

Why the **** not?
Unfortunately Turkish members sometimes break the rules too, for example tesla insulted other members' families. When I ask mods to take action, they can't because they don't speak Turkish, they can't tell what's going on!

Last edited:
@WebMaster Check out this idiot for example
thats a good one i see

@ ErdoganKicksAss start trolling after he done his work he start to delete his post same for that LordTyrannus who start a very racism trolling against all none white people and the turks after a moment he start to edit/ delete his post !

@WebMaster we are Tired of these games they know we dont have a mod and they do their trolling , we need a turkish mod

thats a good one i see

@ ErdoganKicksAss start trolling after he done his work he start to delete his post same for that LordTyrannus who start a very racism trolling against all none white people and the turks after a moment he start to edit/ delete his post !

@WebMaster we are Tired of these games they know we dont have a mod and they do their trolling , we need a turkish mod

You dont need a Turkish mod, you need a mod.

You dont need a Turkish mod, you need a mod.

Why so reluctant about appointing a Turkish mod? Never got a valid reason for this.
Plus, we don't need "a" mod.

PDF is filled with mods, has it worked out for Turkish section?

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Why so reluctant about appointing a Turkish mod? Never got a valid reason for this.
Plus, we don't need "a" mod.

PDF is filled with mods, has it worked out for Turkish section?

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:
We dont have enough mods, thats the reason, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom