TURKISH OTAGI

Status
Not open for further replies.

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
As mods, locked the other thread, we will continue from here.

@Kaan @Targon @rmi5 @xenon54 @Ahiska @Neptune @LegionnairE @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @usernameless @atatwolf @olcayto @T-123456 23 @Kamil_baku @xxxKULxxx @ozi2000 @damm1t @Baykuş @what @TuAFFalcon @TurAr @BronzePlaque @u.MP @revojam @ELTurco @hacksquat@@Bismarck @telkon @cabatli_53 @TheWolf @Armstrong @anatolia @ghara ghan

Locking the treads which we use to voice our concern, locking without offering any help, denying a Turkish mod without any reasons won't work this time.

We are a large community. While Iranians are enjoying their own mod, there is no reason that we can't have our mod. Continue to voice your concerns brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Locking the treads which we use to raise or concern, locking without offering any help, denying a Turkish mod without any reasons won't work this time.
There is no Turkish mod? isn't Neptune Turkish?

They dont want a Turkish mod,why,i dont know but a mod for the Turkish section should know the Turkish language.
What a bs is this,why no Turkish mod?
I mentioned @WebMaster in GHQ yesterday with some questions,but it seems no answer requiered.
Neden Turk olmasini istemiyorlar anlamadim, @Neptune bu soruya cevap verebilirmisin,bana cevap vermiyorlar.

There is no Turkish mod? isn't Neptune Turkish?
He is but not a mod.

Last edited:
I agree, admin needs to solve the issue by choosing a new mod. Until then, I will stand with my Turkish brothers. I did not get what @WebMaster meant. it seems that he is OK with appointing a new mod, which is a good news, but, I don't understand why he wants the mod not be a turkish. Anyway, many posts are written in Turkish language, and the new mod needs to know the Turkish language. Any clarification would be appreciated.

Give us right to vote our mod... or you pick up one among us
moderators-wanted.jpg

Give us right to vote our mod... or you pick up one among us
moderators-wanted.jpg
:omghaha:

We already boycotted the Turkish section how about we boycott the whole god damn forum? I mean how hard is it to click a few buttons and make someone a mod? Click click boom! Everyones happy.

Last edited:
:omghaha:

We already boycotted the Turkish section how about we boycott the whole god damn forum? I mean how hard is it to click a few buttons and make someone a mod? Click click boom! Everyones happy.

@Kaan you are a IT guy right ? Is it to hard to open a forum like this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom