What's new

TURKISH OTAGI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone understand the logic behind this?
81bf3a579a206ba2d657d990c9fb97ac_zpsf9ba3972.jpg

We say: We need a Turkish mod. Answer: No!
We ask: Why? Turkish section is filled with trolls. Answer: That's because we don't have enough mods.

İ mean, WTF!!

Mate, you know i explained "why" before, we all know why they don't appoint.

where exacly this Next Level is ? does it near cepa ?

ContactMap.jpg

AŞTİ :D somehow I still can't the find way to metro whenever I arrive and look for it like a retard.

Mate, you know i explained "why" before, we all know why they don't appoint.

ContactMap.jpg

now i get it where it is :D

AŞTİ :D somehow I still can't the find way to metro whenever I arrive and look for it like a retard.
no0o0o don't tell anything about AŞTİ :( i thought terminal in turkish language means AŞTİ when i was in Izmir i asked some one AŞTİ nerde ! and they answer me with light Laughter ankarada ! :lol::lol::omghaha:

Lol :D

Btw did you guys knew that the word for room "oda" is basically "otağ" , its what this word originally become in our language, "otağ" is only used in some obsolote cases like while referring to Sultan's tent in battlefield.

This is from today. That idiot gökçek still displays the busses which got damaged during gezi protests

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1397222233.649970.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1397222275.032914.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1397222296.817697.jpg

Lol :D

Btw did you guys knew that the word for room "oda" is basically "otağ" , its what this word originally become in our language, "otağ" is only used in some obsolote cases like while referring to Sultan's tent in battlefield.
lol well this is the Sultan @Sinan's tent and yes we are on battlefield ! our good Sultan made a promise who ever could put the enemy's king's head on spike will be reward by gold and silver by his Weight :eek: :butcher:

Stop creating multiple threads, we will appoint a mod to Turkish section, it doesn't have to be Turkish, but it will be there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom