What's new

TURKISH YURT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sinan so dude can you tell do me t-129 have capability to used for helicopter carrier ? what is the turkish anti ship missile ?

Tomorrow bro.... very sleepy now. :)

Buranın mod'ları önceki Türk modu talebimizi neye dayanarak red ettiler?

Hiç bi şeye.... sadece düşünmüyoruz dediler.

So why are we posting here instead of our section?

We want a Turkish mod.

Troll'den geçilmiyor bizim forum. Kaç defa söyledik yöneticilere sallamadılar.

Bizim section'a yazmayıp, trafiğini düşüyoruz... bence bu sefer ilgilerini çekeriz.

Thanks for the mention guys. I really can't believe they actually refused to name a Turkish mod :angry: This site not being troll infested was the reason I signed up here in the first place and it's sad to see our section turning into a mini waff :cry:

I still think there is hope though. As far as I can tell sane people run this forum and I am sure they will come to their senses :feminist: :taz:

@WebMaster
The word "retard" has gained a whole new meaning since I'm in this forum. I've encountered people with IQ levels I thought impossible for a healthy person. But the forum surprised me.

All we want is to know that the knowledge we share has some value.

But the administration is letting disappear under the pile of garbage posts thrown by trolls.
There is no reason why should we share knowledge where it's not valued... so we're protesting.

We aren't going to make a single post in Turkish section until a Turkish moderator is appointed.

Regards

now since we all come here i hop ME section could hold such big traffic tomorrow :lol:

Who is trolling Turkish section exactly?

We have no plans to add a Turkish mod, but we can probably assign a member within the management team to look at that section particularly.

We have no plans to add a Turkish mod, but we can probably assign a member within the management team to look at that section particularly.
Turkish Defence Forum Blacklist

you can talk with other members too but i strongly believe you should give us a turkish mod who is here for us 24 hours !

Brother sometimes people create random accounts then they come to our section and troll the threads. The people on the black list also pop in once in a while and post irrelevant and non constructive information.

so @WebMaster do we get our mod ? btw why are you opposing a turkish mod ? we need one you cant be here in every moment we face a troll since the time @Neptune is no longer a mod we face sunami of trolling !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom