What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bu Ankara garip yer vallaha, koca ülkenin başkentinin merkezinde parkta şarap içen mi ararsın, duvara işeyen m, ararsın, yol kesip para isteyen mi ararsın.

Gerçekten şu seçimler bitse iyi olacak.

really truthful video. what disappoints me even more, is that politicians outside their politic life are quite neutral/friendly towards each other. i remember long time ago a video of Erdogan and Baykal acting dandy and friendly when they met outside. But unfortunately it's the average Hasan and Ali that makes politics something like sport (even though Erdogan brought us to this point with his often used ' we vs them' sort of language), insulting each other, hating each other and sometimes even beating each other. we shouldn't fall to such low levels.

Bro im looking for members who like football(help me out here) and start a dedicated thread for football all over the world in this forum. What do u think?
that's great add all iranians they are crazy for football :D . just for know among every 7 iranian 1 is supporter of Manchester united including me :bounce:

Why do you guys call it Football anyway? Im not an expert but they carry it more in their hands than kicking it around. :D

I believe American football is called football because of it's origin. It can be traced back to Rugby football, where one can carry a ball over a goal line. That might not be the only reason, but it's the only one I currently know. :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom