What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Football is a spin-off of Rugby just like Baseball is a cross between Cricket & Tennis - Come up with something original & then we'd talk ! :whistle:

Umm ok?? I was asked a direct question which was "why do you guys call it football anyway?"

Last edited:
Umm ok?? I was asked why the sport was called "football" I gave him an answer. it had nothing to do with weather it was an original sport or not.

I was only kidding ! :unsure:

I guess ever since Louis left for Batman your sense of humor hasn't been the same ! :(

We're gonna have to remedy that now Brother ! :)

My bad bro, I understand. Oh, and lois is just fine at home

So hows life treating you, Bro ? :)

And what do you study at University ? I have a faint recollection of you mentioning it as something that had the world 'Temple College' in its name or I could be confusing it with something else ! :)

Have you ever watched Aussie Football?
We call it Footy.

It is the most garbage sport in existence.
No skill.

Footy.. I like that name lol I don't recall ever watching it before though. I'm now a bit curious about it. Will try to find some clips on the interwebz :)

So hows life treating you, Bro ? :)

And what do you study at University ? I have a faint recollection of you mentioning it as something that had the world 'Temple College' in its name or I could be confusing it with something else ! :)

Currently studying Political Science at Temple University, so you remembered correct on the name :) Life has been treating well for the most part. Looking forward to summer. Hope life has been treating you fab as well.

Last edited:
Type in Aussie rules or AFL.
2-3 countries play it.

You have to bounce the ball as you run, tiny shorts, lots of man handling.

Currently studying Political Science at Temple University, so you remembered correct on the name :) Life has been treating well for the most part. Looking forward to summer. Hope life has been treating you fab as well.

Political Science - that must be a lot of fun; I've always wanted to study the humanities but in a developing country like Pakistan, unfortunately, a degree in most of the humanities doesn't pay that well - I hope that changes ! :(

Life has been alright though a bit too mundane but Thank You for asking ! :)

I played the real thing 10 years ago or so... classic

I mean syrian army was a weakling before the civil war, now they are in complete disarray. We can just swarm the whole country. (swarm verb has nothing to do with starcraft)

Black Ops 2 o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom