What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Ops 2 o_O
it's a very common saying. you can hear that in multiple films aswell. But only thing worth remembering from Black Ops is this:
and only thing worth remembering from the second game is the night club

Last edited:
@Ahiska bro, am just curious, so don't get a wrong idea. You said you are part Karaim and part Turkmen, so I wonder what language you speak at home with your parents. If you can speak one or both of these, can you also communicate easily with Turks in these languages in Germany?

@Ahiska bro, am just curious, so don't get a wrong idea. You said you are part Karaim and part Turkmen, so I wonder what language you speak at home with your parents. If you can speak one or both of these, can you also communicate easily with Turks in these languages in Germany?
Normal Turkish/German (Ahiska is basically Anatolian Turkish with some Russian words)
Karaim is almost extinct almost no Karaim can speak it
And about Türkmen i think because my father speaks Turkish and my mother also can speak Turkish it just went along (maybe she didnt wanted tomake it hard for me)

Last edited:
Normal Turkish/German (Ahiska is basically Anatolian Turkish with some Russian words)
Karaim is almost extinct almost no Karaim can speak it
And about Türkmen i think because my father speaks Turkish and my mother also can speak Turkish it just went along (maybe she didnt wanted to make it hard for me)
i miss the karim part :unsure: your father is ahishka your mother is turkmen so :meeting:

maybe she didnt wanted to make it hard for me

as turkmen i must say turkish and turkmen are very close we just have few words different and different accent maybe she was talking in turkmen and you didn't realize :laugh:

@Sinan

Sen yerlisin ne düşünüyosun son günlerde Mansur'un populeritesinde bi artış var mı ? :D

i miss the karim part :unsure: your father is ahishka your mother is turkmen so :meeting:

as turkmen i must say turkish and turkmen are very close we just have few words different and different accent maybe she was talking in turkmen and you didn't realize :laugh:
My grandmother was a Karaim but since it mostly goes after the father i always say Ahiska so basically im
1/4 Ahiska Turk
1/4 Karaim
2/4 Türkmen

My grandmother was a Karaim but since it mostly goes after the father i always say Ahiska so basically im
1/4 Ahiska Turk
1/4 Karaim
2/4 Türkmen
You mean the mother of your mother? If that's the case, basically you are a jew and you can receive the citizenship of Israel.

You mean the mother of your mother? If that's the case, basically you are a jew and you can receive the citizenship of Israel.
whyyy he should do that :mad: when he can get turkmenistan/azerbijan/turkey's citizenship ! :smitten:

Mate, i wonder if saying Jew is an insult ? Should we say Jewish instead of Jew.. or there is nothing wrong with it ?

I heard that saying **** instead of Pakistani offends Pakistanis is that the same issue with Jewishs ?

uhhh, then you can't receive the citizenship of Israel, and you are not a jew. :frown:

Why Azerbaijan?
cuz we are same people ! :cheers:

btw what will happen if you receive the citizenship of Israel :confused: i hop you don't go after it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom