What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Farsi is an easy language to learn. It has literally the most easy grammar, in all languages :) just the Persian handwritings are difficult. But, I think you are pretty religious as well. So, if you learn the handwriting, you can read Quran in Arabic handwriting as well.
i can actually read classical Arabic (the modern Arabic script seems more difficult imo), learned it when i was a kid in order to read the Quran. But i always heard Persian script was different than the Arabic one. perhaps i should put some serious effort into Farsi and see how far i will get and troll you guys next time :)

i can actually read classical Arabic (the modern Arabic script seems more difficult imo), learned it when i was a kid in order to read the Quran. But i always heard Persian script was different than the Arabic one. perhaps i should put some serious effort into Farsi and see how far i will get and troll you guys next time :)
:lol: Dude, if you know the script, then 60% of all of the necessary effort is already done:lol:
Nope, it is not much different from Arabic. It is not like Urdu which has many new letters.
The whole difference between Arabic and Persian:

Farsi has these four additional letters:

pe p [p]ـپـ پـ ﭘ پ

che č [t͡ʃ] ﭻ ـچـ ﭼ ﭺ

že ž [ʒ] ـژـژ*ژ*ژ

gāf g [ɡ]ـگـ گـ ﮔ گ

Persian alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nemisheh nasb kard. faghat rouye apple nasb mishe:lol: magar inke az virtual machine estefaade koni. ;)
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahah hishhh hishhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

adam bere panchari ghatar begire to javabe sooti yeki sooti nade :rofl::omghaha:

i know that bro :victory1:

man az Trollistan hastam
i know that place my grand father was from there than he came too iran sadly they dont let me to re enter !!! whatta shame :tsk:

adam bere panchari ghatar begire to javabe sooti yeki sooti nade :rofl::omghaha:

i know that place my grand father was from there than he came too iran sadly they dont let me to re enter !!! whatta shame :tsk:
:rofl:

:lol: Dude, if you know the script, then 60% of all of the necessary effort is already done:lol:
Nope, it is not much different from Arabic. It is not like Urdu which has many new letters.
The whole difference between Arabic and Persian:

Farsi has these four additional letters:

pe p [p]ـپـ پـ ﭘ پ

che č [t͡ʃ] ﭻ ـچـ ﭼ ﭺ

že ž [ʒ] ـژـژ*ژ*ژ

gāf g [ɡ]ـگـ گـ ﮔ گ

Persian alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have found a pdf and made a start just now lol. so i came across some words for practice. i tried to read it and then write in latin my 'answer'. could you check please?
برادر Berar
امتحان Mathan
داری Dari

yes, yes, i can definitely tell you that you have the dna of a real troll. it's in us :enjoy:

I have found a pdf and made a start just now lol. so i came across some words for practice. i tried to read it and then write in latin my 'answer'. could you check please?
برادر Berar
امتحان Mathan
داری Dari
Sure, my Persian language is very good. even much better than Persians themselves :lol: So, you can ask me whenever you want ;)
Anyway, there is no latinized standard for Persian. But I would write those words in this way:

برادر Berar >> Baradar, or Baraadar
امتحان Mathan >> Emtehan or Emtehaan
داری Dari >> Dari or Daari

i wouldn't say that :unsure:
Come on dude, it is very easy. The whole Persian grammar can be taught in 1 Day :lol:

Sure, my Persian language is very good. even much better than Persians themselves :lol: So, you can ask me whenever you want ;)
Anyway, there is no latinized standard for Persian. But I would write those words in this way:

برادر Berar >> Baradar, or Baraadar
امتحان Mathan >> Emtehan or Emtehaan
داری Dari >> Dari or Daari

Come on dude, it is very easy. The whole Persian grammar can be taught in 1 Day :lol:
Thanks bro, i will spend some time on it tonight :)
by the way, what do you do in the US? studying?

yes, yes, i can definitely tell you that you have the dna of a real troll. it's in us :enjoy:
:lol:

"
he whole difference between Arabic and Persian:
Farsi has these four additional letters:"

well this isn't true let me explain you this way

there is some voice in azerbijani and turkmen (and maybe in turkish) which does not exist in persian language yet they use the letters of those voice but they don't pronounce it that way

here is the some example of them

ز-ذ-ظ-ض
ق-غ
س-ص-ث
ئ

i ill give you a quick explanation

this س is the same as all s in turkish and english

but this s ث is pronounce as Th like thunder in english but since persians don't have it they pronounce it as normal s

this is ق a gh you don't have it in turkish but we azeri and perisans have , it's normal gh but this gh غ is different

if you pronounce kh and older gh خ ق in the same time it will make now voice in azerbijani language it's letters is "X" like bax but since persian dont have غ they will pronounce it like ق i hop you get it otherwise hop @rmi5 could do better translations :smitten:

"

there is some voice in azerbijani and turkmen (and maybe in turkish) which does not exist in persian language yet they use the letters of those voice but they don't pronounce it that way

ز-ذ-ظ-ض
ق-غ
س-ص-ث
ئ

but this s ث is pronounce as Th like thunder in english but since persians don't have it they pronounce it as normal s

this is ق a gh you don't have it in turkish but we azeri and perisans have , it's normal gh but this gh غ is different

if you pronounce kh and older gh خ ق in the same time it will make now voice in azerbijani language it's letters is "X" like bax but since persian dont have غ they will pronounce it like ق i hop you get it otherwise hop @rmi5 could do better translations :smitten:
Yup, That's true. The good part is that all those words are pronounced the same, and he just needs to keep in mind that they are the same. :lol:

so you're really planning to make a living in the US? no plan to return to Iran?
Yup, why should I come back? :D Actually most of my family and acquaintances live outside of Iran, and they are in US, Europe, Azerbaijan, and a few are left in Iran. I can earn much more money in US, and living, and marriage, and other things are much easier in US than Iran.

"

ز-ذ-ظ-ض
ق-غ
س-ص-ث
ئ

س ث So these 2 letters are different on paper, but have same pronunciation when speaking?

ق do you for example use this when you write Oghul (spelling?) (son) in Turkmen? in Turkish we have ğ as in Oğul, which has same function, but very soft pronunciation.

That 'X' letter, does it sound like when you say 'yaxshimusiz' (maybe spelling could be different among Turkics) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom