What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as he is happy and stays 5 meters away from me, it's ok, right? :enjoy:
5 meter :rofl: so scared ? you was the creator of this idea i thought you would be a example for others whom wanna walk in your path :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@usernameless ok lets end this here ;)

@Targon what does your name means ? :bounce:

@Ahiska where exactly in Kazakhstan ? :what:

nice move but i would chose girl instead of guy ! :lol:
Are you sure? :D
but it's hard for me :cray:
idk why i only ok with turkmen/turkic girls it's make it very difficult for me to date persians :whistle::(

my bro has turkish gf (future wife) they living together in a apartment they go to same uni they are classmate and they are very happy :chilli:

i hop it's happen to me too :p:

Dating in Iran is not that easy, and meaningful. Iranian girls overrate themselves too much in Iran, and they think that they are the best, but when they go to foreign countries, their dreams collapses.:rofl:

as long as he is happy and stays 5 meters away from me, it's ok, right? :enjoy: @rmi5 sorry, we are just practicing our trolling skills :fie:

so, do you have relatives in Turkmenistan too? or are they mostly in Kazakhstan or somewhere else?
Al-ha**** is banned and our trolling energy is not released these days.:undecided: LOL, So, let's begin trolling :
Dude, trying hard to deny something means that you are so into it. Are you sure that you are not gay? :lol:

Are you sure that you are not gay? :lol:
:rofl::suicide2::omghaha:

Are you sure? :D
yea i am ! i would live with my gf instead of dude and if she is not your gf , than why not ! :lol:

Dating in Iran is not that easy, and meaningful. Iranian girls overrate themselves too much in Iran, and they think that they are the best, but when they go to foreign countries, their dreams collapses

it's true :bounce::tup:

but also they speak persian very strongly and with their tongue they ill force you to do what ever they like or if they done some thing wrong instead of accepting it they fix it with their sharp tongue ! my persian is not strong and sharp as theirs so it's normal for me to look some one with same culture and language :-) it's difficult to explain it i hop you get what i mean 8-)

:rofl::suicide2::omghaha:

yea i am ! i would live with my gf instead of dude and if she is not your gf , than why not ! :lol:

it's true :bounce::tup:

but also they speak persian very strongly and with their tongue they ill force you to do what ever they like or if they done some thing wrong instead of accepting it they fix it with their sharp tongue ! my persian is not strong and sharp as theirs so it's normal for me to look some one with same culture and language :-) it's difficult to explain it i hop you get what i mean 8-)
Yeah, I know. It is just about your self-esteem. The language is not that much important. It has just made your self-esteem, about asking them out, low. It is not that much important dude ;)

Yeah, I know. It is just about your self-esteem. The language is not that much important. It has just made your self-esteem, about asking them out, low. It is not that much important dude ;)
o_O i read it several time and i didn't get the point :cry: btw i think language is very impotent just like i said before i have better time with turk speaking than with none turk speaking :woot:

@ghara ghan

Its a made up name :D but searching a bit Thar means across, over and Gonn means great stone, rock in Sindarin so I guess Thargonn means something like Over the Great Stone :D

@Sinan
Geçen gösterdiğim Temel reis kası aletinin adı ney ?

Hiç hatırlamıyorum ki :D

Zerg falan demişken multiplayer oyun oynayan var mı burda ?

Geçen şöyle bir oyun gördüm steam'de

Mesela Türkler vs Çinliler pdf ekipleri 4'e 4 kapışsa enterasan olur diye, düşündüm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom