What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, That's true. The good part is that all those words are pronounced the same, and he just needs to keep in mind that they are the same. :lol:

Yup, why should I come back? :D Actually most of my family and acquaintances live outside of Iran, and they are in US, Europe, Azerbaijan, and a few are left in Iran. I can earn much more money in US, and living, and marriage, and other things are much easier in US than Iran.
excellent, i am looking forward to a very strong and influential Azerbaijani lobby in the US, can we count on you? :)
i hope you will have a great life there. is there already a suitable woman for marriage in your eyes? :dirol:

excellent, i am looking forward to a very strong and influential Azerbaijani lobby in the US, can we count on you? :)
i hope you will have a great life there. is there already a suitable woman for marriage in your eyes? :dirol:
:lol: I wish we had a powerful lobby in US, like Armenians, but we don't. That's why I think that being friend with jews and use their lobbying power is very important for Azerbaijanis.
I am not sure. There was a french lady that I was dating, and a turkish lady before that, but the thing is that I don't wanna marry anyone before finishing my doctorate, which would be around the next 2-3 years.

got it, thanks bro

:lol: I wish we had a powerful lobby in US, like Armenians, but we don't. That's why I think that being friend with jews and use their lobbying power is very important for Azerbaijanis.
I am not sure. There was a french lady that I was dating, and a turkish lady before that, but the thing is that I don't wanna marry anyone before finishing my doctorate, which would be around the next 2-3 years.
smart move, once in a marriage, your world will probably turn upside down :D good luck with your studies

Last edited:
ق do you for example use this when you write Oghul (spelling?) (son) in Turkmen? in Turkish we have ğ as in Oğul, which has same function, but very soft pronunciation.
yes

س ث So these 2 letters are different on paper, but have same pronunciation when speaking?
sadly yea but remember it's only happen in persian

That 'X' letter, does it sound like when you say 'yaxshimusiz' (maybe spelling could be different among Turkics) ?
i think yaxshi is writing with kh خ like khan خان

well since the web targon gives me no longer upload my voice so you cant be sure about it

There was a french lady that I was dating, and a turkish lady before
keep it going :lol:

smart move, once in a marriage, your world will probably turn upside down
agree @rmi5 know what he doing he should not merry not yet 8-) the best thing is to live like a student in that time you have least money you need to live after finishing he should merry to one of his roommate :yahoo: and start happy life

keep it going :lol:

agree @rmi5 know what he doing he should not merry not yet 8-) the best thing is to live like a student in that time you have least money you need to live after finishing he should merry to one of his roommate :yahoo: and start happy life
I don't live in dorms. I have rented an apartment with one of my friends who is a guy, and I can't obviously marry guys. :lol:
IMO, Dating with the girls in your university is much better, since they are more closer to you, and you have more things in common.

you sure his roommates are girls? normally they are of the same gender, aren't they? or are you trolling and wishing an American boyfriend for Rmi5? :D
In our university, dorms are not separate for girls and boys. only greeks housing and sororities for undergraduates are separate. ;)

Im from Kazakhstan
Now, I got it. :-)
So, your parents were living in soviet Kazakhstan and then migrated to Germany?

you sure his roommates are girls? normally they are of the same gender, aren't they? or are you trolling and wishing an American boyfriend for Rmi5? :D
well i ill edit that part to Classmates but what your saying is not a bad idea isn't it ?:lol: just remember when he read this you was the first who put it here :rofl:

not my idea :whistle:tell this to the guy who said it first :omghaha::rofl:

I don't live in dorms. I have rented an apartment with one of my friends who is a guy,
nice move but i would chose girl instead of guy ! :lol:

can't obviously marry guys. :lol:
idk i should ask it from @usernameless :rofl:

Dating with the girls in your university is much better, since they are more closer to you, and you have more things in common
but it's hard for me :cray:
idk why i only ok with turkmen/turkic girls it's make it very difficult for me to date persians :whistle::(

my bro has turkish gf (future wife) they living together in a apartment they go to same uni they are classmate and they are very happy :chilli:

i hop it's happen to me too :p:

Last edited:
I don't live in dorms. I have rented an apartment with one of my friends who is a guy, and I can't obviously marry guys. :lol:
IMO, Dating with the girls in your university is much better, since they are more closer to you, and you have more things in common.

In our university, dorms are not separate for girls and boys. only greeks housing and sororities for undergraduates are separate. ;)

Now, I got it. :-)
So, your parents were living in soviet Kazakhstan and then migrated to Germany?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom