What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, i wonder if saying Jew is an insult ? Should we say Jewish instead of Jew.. or there is nothing wrong with it ?

I heard that saying **** instead of Pakistani offends Pakistanis is that the same issue with Jewishs ?
Nope! only for elis, the term "Jew" is considered as an insult ;)
Apparently, Pakistanis hadn't a good reputation in UK, and **** turned to be an insult for South Asians there, but now it seems that **** is considered as an insult for south asians everywhere ;)

cuz we are same people ! :cheers:

btw what will happen if you receive the citizenship of Israel :confused: i hop you don't go after it

Nope, dude, I mean he can't receive the citizenship of Azerbaijan based on Azerbaijanis laws ;)

Why not? Are not his parents from Turkiye, or Turkmenistan? :undecided:
I am afraid not :confused: btw trust me you don't wanna hear the stories about how turkmen government treat non turkmenistani turkmens :crazy:

Last edited:
i fear no :confused: btw trust me you don't wanna hear the stories about how turkmen government treat non turkmenistani turkmens :crazy:
Aziz, oun "I am afraid of" hastesh, be sourat "I fear" estefaadeh nemisheh ;)

man az Trollistan hastam

i'd like to learn some basic Farsi one day too. is it difficult to learn?
it's actually the script that demotivates me.
Nope, Farsi is an easy language to learn. It has literally the most easy grammar, among all languages :) just the Persian handwritings are difficult. But, I think you are pretty religious as well. So, if you learn the handwriting, you can read Quran in Arabic handwriting as well.

adam bere rooye labtop asus mac nasb kone intory zaye nashe :tsk:
Nemisheh nasb kard. faghat rouye apple nasb mishe:lol: magar inke az virtual machine estefaade koni. ;)
do i drink too much or he is speaking farsi ? :alcoholic::blink:
Nope, He knows some Farsi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom