What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casual chatter i sabotaged edeyim.

Ee arkadaşlar bu Türkiye'deki siyasetin hali ne olacak?

Yani bu 17 Aralık'tan beri çıkan olaylarla, iktidarlık muhalefetin önüne altın tepsi üzerinde getiriliyor. Fakat bizim beceriksiz muhalefet onu bile değerlendirme kabiliyetini göstermiyor.

Nolacak bizim şu halimiz.
noldu dayi kemal gene cakti:):) tayip diyor ya gene caktin gene caktin:)

noldu dayi kemal gene cakti:):) tayip diyor ya gene caktin gene caktin:)

Birbirine çaka çaka bitiremediler zaten.

Biri Mickey mouse gibi meydanlar da konuşuyor.
Diğeri miting yaptığı ilçeyi unutuyor.
Öbürü ise iki kelimeyi zor bir araya getiriyor.

Kamil cim mitingi ni dinliyorum, süt dağıtacam filan diyor.
Hey Rabbim, sen aklımıza sahip çık.

Reading Turkish is exhausting for me.
I just usually talk it at home.
I can't fast read it.
:(

I'll join in anyways.
Erdogan sucks!
Noone will judge you, you can still participate in English. :tup:

Birbirine çaka çaka bitiremediler zaten.

Biri Mickey mouse gibi meydanlar da konuşuyor.
Diğeri miting yaptığı ilçeyi unutuyor.
Öbürü ise iki kelimeyi zor bir araya getiriyor.

Kamil cim mitingi ni dinliyorum, süt dağıtacam filan diyor.
Hey Rabbim, sen aklımıza sahip çık.
Tükiyenin halini güzel özetlemissin. :lol:

I mean WTF is going on nowadays in Turkey. It's like 1990's Pakistan....... all over again........... :o:o_O:(

I remember Turkey of yesterday, it used to be what Pakistan is today. If this crap keeps going on for even a little while more, and your society becomes polarized between religious extremes, then the momentum would be almost impossible to stop.

All that hard work from 1994 to what Turkiye is today is at stake..... most of you here on the forum must've been little kids at that time..... but trust me, it wasn't that nice......... all of that development could be lost in a heart beat. A good example here can be that of Iran of Shah's times. All was lost over night.

I remember Turkey of yesterday, it used to be what Pakistan is today. If this crap keeps going on for even a little while more, and your society becomes polarized between religious extremes, then the momentum would be almost impossible to stop.
All that hard work from 1994 to what Turkiye is today is at stake..... most of you here on the forum must've been little kids at that time..... but trust me, it wasn't that nice......... all of that development could be lost in a heart beat. A good example here can be that of Iran of Shah's times. All was lost over night.
A polarisation is the biggest threat to our Nation today, in the 80s it was left against right, almost like a civil war, hopefully it wont happen again.

I remember very well the battle between right and left....... this one is even worst, as it has the potential to fragment society on multitudes of levels, not just left or right. This is really MESSED up.

A polarisation is the biggest threat to our Nation today, in the 80s it was left against right, almost like a civil war, hopefully it wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom