What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAL-EL is the very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very old american dude if i remember correctly right?

Hey guys.

I've been away form the forum for a while. What happened to Neptune and Deno? Don't we have Turkish mods anymore? :what:

Or has there been an Erdoganesque crack down on the Turkish section.

Cool bro. Didn't really mean it was anything to do with Erdogan. Was meant to be more of a joke. Guess it kinda failed.
Deno left forum way back at late 2012 and Neptune stopped being mod just two weeks ago after getting into argument with higher beings.

Which country are you talking about,Turkmenistan?
Depends on what your neighbours or enemies(if you have any)have,do they have simular fighter jets or new ones?
I dont know of any other country then Russia(500) having 170 Mig-23s.
The Russians should have an upgrade package.
yes im talking about turkmenistan air force today turkmenistan retire them all and using mig29 and sukhoi 25 well i know these mig 23 have priced between US$3.6 million and US$6.6 so they totally have worth between 612$m and 1122$m i just wanna know is there any way we could get some money back ? or at least put them in good use leaving 1122$m aside is not wise . i love to know what is good for turkmenistan air force if you share your knowledge i will be happy

yes im talking about turkmenistan air force today turkmenistan retire them all and using mig29 and sukhoi 25 well i know these mig 23 have priced between US$3.6 million and US$6.6 so they totally have worth between 612$m and 1122$m i just wanna know is there any way we could get some money back ? or at least put them in good use leaving 1122$m aside is not wise . i love to know what is good for turkmenistan air force if you share your knowledge i will be happy
You could sell them to countries who still use them,Angola,Cuba,Ethiopia,Yemen(ordered some).

You are a fromer Soviet country,dont know how much influence Russia has on you.
You either go for new Russian fighters or go for second hand F-16 maybe(to make a start with Western equipment).
Is there still a dispute with Iran?
Btw,i'm no expert in this,just an enthusiast.

Last edited:
@revojam

burda paylasimlarima thank verip diger tarafta troll diyorsun bu ne tutarsizlik.

well my friend i would chose Western equipment rather than russian made . russia no longer considered as player in turkmenistan in these 22 years step by step turkmenistan get away from russia today we have closer tide with china than russia . russian did so many thing to keep us isolated from world until now we have independent income from russia . most of russians leaved the country turkmen student going to iran and turkey's universities not russia and we have much greater trade with iran turkey unkraine belaruss and america than russia . russian language is fading in time in few words they lost turkmenistan when they try to force us to remain isolated and now their last card to play is the military equipment which if we use second hand nato's equipment or buy new one from turkey they will lost their last card to play :bounce::bunny::yahoo:

about iran well turkmenistan have good relation with iran . except caspian sea problem both country dont have a any dispute turkmenistan is iran's 8th non oil importer :coffee:

well my friend i would chose Western equipment rather than russian made . russia no longer considered as player in turkmenistan in these 22 years step by step turkmenistan get away from russia today we have closer tide with china than russia . russian did so many thing to keep us isolated from world until now we have independent income from russia . most of russians leaved the country turkmen student going to iran and turkey's universities not russia and we have much greater trade with iran turkey unkraine belaruss and america than russia . russian language is fading in time in few words they lost turkmenistan when they try to force us to remain isolated and now their last card to play is the military equipment which if we use second hand nato's equipment or buy new one from turkey they will lost their last card to play :bounce::bunny::yahoo:

about iran well turkmenistan have good relation with iran . except caspian sea problem both country dont have a any dispute turkmenistan is iran's 8th non oil importer :coffee:
Good going Turkmenistan:tup:
I meant Caspian Sea problem.
The future looks good then,but the best is to do business with all neighbours:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom