What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MTN1917

Mate, i have looked up Turkish sources and seems like you are right.

Defence Minister said " local production + offset = %80 of the total value of the project".
Just wanted you to know the truth not to discredit turkey's achievements,you have a bright future ahead of you, but it will take some time.

Just wanted you to know the truth not to discredit turkey's achievements,you have a bright future ahead of you, but it will take some time.
Slow and steady makes the deal, quality has its price. :tup:

Last edited:
The price listing,
Tea=name a tourist site in Turkey
Coffee=name a Turkish city other then Istanbul,Ankara,Izmir.
Turkish Coffee=name a famous Turkish actor/actrice
Ayran=name a Turkish defence company other then,Aselsan,TAI.
Baklava=name a Turkish river.
Fresh fruit juices=name a Turkish mountain.
Fresh vegetable juices=name a Turkish poet.
All other beverages are for free
Btw,the one called @Armstrong has to name one of each to even get water!
Here is my attempt :
*Topkapi palace
*Konya- Maulana Romi is burried there
*Meryem Uzerli a.k.a Hurrem Sultan
*I m sorry that's the limit of my knowledge about the answers to the questions ..:-)

imagine you have 170 mig 23 and now you wanna modernize your air force what will you do ? i mean what can you do with these mig 23 does they are equal with f4 ?

imagine you have 170 mig 23 and now you wanna modernize your air force what will you do ? i mean what can you do with these mig 23 does they are equal with f4 ?
Either you go for mig 35/Su-35 or change direction and go for western equipment,Rafale,Typhoon,F-18,f-15,Gripen NG.

you're obviously right but what must be done with these 170 jets ? you are telling me we must just abandoned them ? is there any kind of upgrade or any other kind of use like turning them to Jet trainer it's clear no one willing to buy them

you're obviously right but what must be done with these 170 jets ? you are telling me we must just abandoned them ? is there any kind of upgrade or any other kind of use like turning them to Jet trainer it's clear no one willing to buy them
Which country are you talking about,Turkmenistan?
Depends on what your neighbours or enemies(if you have any)have,do they have simular fighter jets or new ones?
I dont know of any other country then Russia(500) having 170 Mig-23s.
The Russians should have an upgrade package.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom