What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Noxchi

This is why we couldnt help you.

I know after the republic was formed it would be impossible for Turkey to do anything. But during 1700s or 1800s Ottoman Empire could have done more to annex Kavkaz from Russia. But there was a lot of Turkish fighters inside the Mujahideen along with Chechens and Arabs that had fought against Russians.

I know after the republic was formed it would be impossible for Turkey to do anything. But during 1700s or 1800s Ottoman Empire could have done more to annex Kavkaz from Russia. But there was a lot of Turkish fighters inside the Mujahideen along with Chechens and Arabs that had fought against Russians.
Maybe but the 1700 1800 are the time where Ottomans was allready slowly declining. It was the ''sick man of Europe''.

Sick man of Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought just as you included the Circassians & Chechens together as Caucus, I thought maybe Albanians & Bosnians or the Kosovar would be included in that too ! :unsure:

No they are located in a completely different region hundreds of km away. There was a term called " Caucasus Albania" but has nothing to do with country called Albania.

You want the army to be strong if yes,stay away!

Sometimes I think that the Army & I are made for each other - Imagine having the privilege to have a purpose in your life like that where every breath you take is in service of protecting those who cannot fight for themselves & giving the ultimate sacrifice of your today for their tomorrow !

Unfortunately my family didn't want me joining the Army not even my Grandpa & Paternal Uncle who had both served in the Army as an Engineer & a Cavalry Officer respectively & I buckled under the pressure & didn't take a stand there & then ! :(

Sometimes I think that the Army & I are made for each other - Imagine having the privilege to have a purpose in your life like that where every breath you take is in service of protecting those who cannot fight for themselves & giving the ultimate sacrifice of your today for their tomorrow !

Unfortunately my family didn't want me joining the Army not even my Grandpa & Paternal Uncle who had both served in the Army as an Engineer & a Cavalry Officer respectively & I buckled under the pressure & didn't take a stand there & then ! :(
Maybe they know,you are not made to fight?
You are a Kamikaze pilot,the army needs rational people.
You fight with heart which is not good in modern warfare,when they were fighting with swords you would have been good.

Maybe they know,you are not made to fight?
You are a Kamikaze pilot,the army needs rational people.
You fight with heart which is not good in modern warfare,when they were fighting with swords you would have been good.

I've played some good strategy on Age of Empires III, Command & Conquers Generals & the Rise of Nations ! :ashamed:

I believe I can be the Field Marshal Armstrong that the country needs ! :smokin:

I've played some good strategy on Age of Empires III, Command & Conquers Generals & the Rise of Nations ! :ashamed:

I believe I can be the Field Marshal Armstrong that the country needs ! :smokin:
And where is the action Field Marshal?
Only dinners?
What you talking about fighting for your country and giving your blood when you are behind your desk in your office(only eating)?

Cool me too, what made you choose to support Fener?

I had a friend who was brought up in Turkiye & he supported Fenerbahce & so I supported it alongside him - Other than that I can't even tell the difference between Gala & Fener 's Logo ! :ashamed:

I'm more into English Football - Liverpool F.C !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom