What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard alot about them and what they do on the tribunes.
Also that there were some problems with the authorities a couple of years ago.

Yeah, Tractor has very passionate fans and they sometimes make trouble ;) :lol::lol::lol:
But, It is a very good team, currently, tractor is in the first rank of Iranian premium league:yay::yahoo:
Specially, Ali Karimi, who people call him magician, has also joned Tractor for this year. :cheesy:

Yeah, Tractor has very passionate fans and they sometimes make trouble ;) :lol::lol::lol:
But, It is a very good team, currently, tractor is in the first rank of Iranian premium league:yay::yahoo:
Specially, Ali Karimi, who people call him magician, has also joned Tractor for this year. :cheesy:
Didnt he play for bayern?
Nice,then they will be champions league(asian) next year?

Didnt he play for bayern?
Nice,then they will be champions league(asian) next year?

Yes, he was playing for Bayern before.
Yeah, Tractor will be in Asian Champions league as well.
PS. Interesting, do you know other Iranian football players as well? probably you knew Ali Daei.
BTW, my favorite Turkish player was Hakan sukur before. his goal to korea in world cup 2002 was really awesome :cheesy:

Yes, he was playing for Bayern before.
Yeah, Tractor will be in Asian Champions league as well.
PS. Interesting, do you know other Iranian football players as well? probably you knew Ali Daei.
BTW, my favorite Turkish player was Hakan sukur before. his goal to korea in world cup 2002 was really awesome :cheesy:
You have many new players,Ali Daei was a legend.
I know Dejagah when he was playing in germany,and Jahanbaksh(good player,NEC).
Turkish football now sucks.
Btw 2002 most of the team was from GALATASARAY:mps:

You have many new players,Ali Daei was a legend.
I know Dejagah when he was playing in germany,and Jahanbaksh(good player).
Turkish football now sucks.

Wow... you are totally up to date with our football. :woot:
Yeah, Dejagah and Gucci (Ghoochannejhad) are very good, jahan bakhsh also is promising to be a good player in future.
What about Ozil? He is very awesome, one of the bests in the world indeed. The problem is that, these awesome players are playing for other countries like germany. :frown:

hafiz her gordugune inanirsan isin var:) photosop olamazmi. sallama haber onlar yav neyse uzatmiyim ufak bebeler gibi turktu kurtu muhabeti rahatsiz ediyor:):)
Bebelerle alakasi yok,alman futbol dunyasi icindeki insanlar.
Yinede haklisin uzatmayalim.

@Noxchi kardes buraya savas acmayami geldin?
Oyle thread acarsan troll davet etmis olursun;)

Last edited:
@T-123456

About Özil thats not true who ever told you they have lied to you.

D121505030.jpg

Siverek'te donan ve adeta buzdan heykellere dönen başıboş eşekler Türkiye'yi derinden etkiledi.

D1220582.jpg

Haberin Hurriyet.com.tr'de yer almasından sonra yetkililer harekete geçerek eşekleri donmaktan kurtardı :-)

A13132238.jpg

Sıcak bir ahır, yiyecek ve içecek verilen eşekler buzlarından da temizlendi ve dondurucu soğuktan kurtulmuş oldular. :-):-):tup::tup::tup:

hakkarkoyn.jpg

Siverek'teki olaya benzer bir olay da Hakkari'e yaşandı.

A13140352.jpg

Tipiye yakalanan çoban ve koyunları jandarma ekipleri kurtardı.:-)

Arkadaslar madem konu uzayacak ozaman politika bölümüne gecin, kimse ceza yemesin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom