What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong
And do Han Chinese live in Cinese part of Kashmir?

Nope most of the land they control is uninhabited because its inhospitable but has strategic significance though I can't recall how !

@Armstrong Is Kashmir rich when it comes to natural resources?

I don't think so !

But its rich in Hydro-Electric Potential & produces a lot of Electricity with the Dams built there !

You guys know he has to go to the kitchen for energy to answer all of these questions?
He is BIG boned you know.

I've been thinking of getting something to eat for the past 1 hour ! :ashamed:

Yes we've waited so long for Turks to liberate the Caucasus since Ottoman times but sadly no result. :(
Well, bro you know the last 100 years of Turkish history, we was in deep shit, we only managed to built our own Nation.
And well Russia is a big country.

We are not strong enough,patience;)

Nor will you ever be strong enough ! :P

Heck @Sinan @xenon54 - I heard from a reliable source that when T-123456 applied for the Army....the selectors were shocked to see him - Apparently he didn't think that wearing women's clothing & high-heels to an Army Recruitment Center was too much out of place ! :whistle:

But hey its a free-world - Right ? :D

Heck @Sinan @xenon54 - I heard from a reliable source that when T-123456 applied for the Army....the selectors were shocked to see him - Apparently he didn't think that wearing women's clothing & high-heels to an Army Recruitment Center was too much out of place ! :whistle:

Lolz, don't remind me.... they make you drop your pants and look at your dıck.......:undecided: (I'm serious by the way).

What other way is there to get rejected for the army blondy?
Btw,i was in the military for 5 years and not like you in the kitchen:smokin:

Its alright...its alright not everyone can be as well endowed as a Pakistani so no need to be down my friend I'm sure your wee little pecker can get the job done as well ! :D
Hahahahahaah,i better not say what some women from certain places living in Europe say about certain men from certain countries,get it?:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom