What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I don’t feel bad for name calling you, you’re truly dense person.
How the fvck Assad can gain anything if his country completely hijacked by Iran and military semi-controlled by the Russians? Assad is a nobody the only person he controls is his cancer stricken wife
Nevertheless it was the Russian who hit Turks and it’s not the first time. As someone who lived in Russia I know their mentality. They think like a street thug, a bully. You let them get away few times killing turkksh troops and they got emboldened and went inflicting higher casualty rates. At the same time they deployed frigates to Med testing Turkish will.
If Turks would smack them hard first time, like we did at Khasham, they wouldn’t dare to challenge you.

I am a dense person for not raising voice for throwing Turkey into a war seriously? Is President of Turkey also a dense person for blaming airstrikes on Syria and not Russia?

All those bitches that were saying where is the proof of the retaliation after the last attacks on the soldiers, do you have enough proof now? All these videos are from those events.
More of last nights retaliation will come later.

Last edited:
What is in the minds of those poor men that are sent there to die without any protection from anyone...

What is the point of it.
What air protection did the US forces have in Iraq when the Iranians bombed them? This is war not a computer game. You don't care about Turkey or the soldiers RIP, you just care about political gain.

And this is a proxy war. It may well have been Russia, that is war. The Turks are firing MANPADS at Russian jets so what do you expect? The good sign is that they are not admitting it. Then it would no longer be a proxy war.

Targeting ASSad forces as a revenge is utterly useless... such things has no weight whatsoever in this "revenge" movie... Since for ASSad they are already dead... those soldiers has no meaning to him... It's like seeking vengeance on someone by cutting his shoes in two...
If it's for a strategic purpose, like an op incoming, then maybe such thing may be interesting...

But let's be clear here... The only thing that can hurt ASSad, is showing that his days are numbered... That his reign is coming to an end... That's the only currency Dictators believe in...

ASSad will continue to target X or Y... it doesn't matter for him, as long as he feels someone "strong" still needs him (ie RU) for some sort of Geopolitical game...
And RU will also use such "dynamic" to hide their "actions" on TR... " it's him not me... "

The problem is Turkey is our brother but many here wants to fire a gun from Turkish shoulder. If there is a war between Russia and turkey only Assad and Europe gains.
Turkey did a stupid mistake.
It should have early on intervened and removed assad (or made peace with him)
The rebels were strong than..
Russia will not go to war with NATO country
Turkey alone is too powerful for russia
Now its too complicated and we have russians boot on ground..
Now turkey should shun the s400 and lobby with uncle sam to do something about syria may be enforce a no fly zone

Targeting ASSad forces as a revenge is utterly useless... such things has no weight whatsoever in this "revenge" movie... Since for ASSad they are already dead... those soldiers has no meaning to him... It's like seeking vengeance on someone by cutting his shoes in two...
If it's for a strategic purpose, like an op incoming, then maybe such thing may be interesting...

But let's be clear here... The only thing that can hurt ASSad, is showing that his days are numbered... That his reign is coming to an end... That's the only currency Dictators believe in...

ASSad will continue to target X or Y... it doesn't matter for him, as long as he feels someone "strong" still needs him (ie RU) for some sort of Geopolitical game...
And RU will also use such "dynamic" to hide their "actions" on TR... " it's him not me... "
Well someone needs to tell tgis to erdogan
Either make peace or go to war..there isnt any midfle ground here

What air protection did the US forces have in Iraq when the Iranians bombed them? .

Did iran use their airplanes to bomb us base? No.
Did USA loose a single soldier? No.
They fired ballistic missiles and even before the attack they sent the message of up coming attack.

Can you understand the difference between us and USA?
Russians kill our guys by their airplanes and we have nothing to stop it instead manpads which is useless against high altitude targets such as migs...

What air protection did the US forces have in Iraq when the Iranians bombed them? This is war not a computer game. You don't care about Turkey or the soldiers RIP, you just care about political gain.

And this is a proxy war. It may well have been Russia, that is war. The Turks are firing MANPADS at Russian jets so what do you expect? The good sign is that they are not admitting it. Then it would no longer be a proxy war.

I don’t give a slightest sh*t about Americans or Iranians or Assadist soldiers or whatever. Let them do whatever they want with their soldiers and protect them the way they want to. Still you can’t tell me that it is smart to put your forces somewhere without any protection or purpose especially when air attacks on them have happened at least 10 times in the last few weeks and after losing over 30 soldiers last night alone. Of course that in war you lose men but is Turkey in a war? If it’s in a war let’s roll and let’s fight and be done with it but all you hear from the Government is how we condemn this and that, how they are for the implementation of Sochi deals and such empty words. People want revenge and results... they don’t want to hear empty statements. Either pull out your forces to safety and turn your border to a castle or open Pandora’s box and say “F*ck it”.

ps May the same happen to your Pakistani soldiers under Indian bombs somewhere in Kashmir and let’s see then how happy you will be and how cool you would be about it all... It will be so great to lose men sent somewhere to die as sitting ducks believe me.

Turkey did a stupid mistake.
It should have early on intervened and removed assad (or made peace with him)
The rebels were strong than..
Russia will not go to war with NATO country
Turkey alone is too powerful for russia
Now its too complicated and we have russians boot on ground..
Now turkey should shun the s400 and lobby with uncle sam to do something about syria may be enforce a no fly zone

Well someone needs to tell tgis to erdogan
Either make peace or go to war..there isnt any midfle ground here

Why is there no middle ground? Turkish objective in Syria are not invade but to protect Turkmen. There is no middle ground if you follow European or American goals. Turkey wants that once there is long lasting peace the Syrian soil is not used for terrorism and there is no persecution of Turkmen living in Syria by who ever rules Syria. To serve this objective turkey needs to insure a cease fire, return of refugees and then a deal where democratic process is achieved with involving all concerned parties.

Why is there no middle ground? Turkish objective in Syria are not invade but to protect Turkmen. There is no middle ground if you follow European or American goals. Turkey wants that once there is long lasting peace the Syrian soil is not used for terrorism and there is no persecution of Turkmen living in Syria by who ever rules Syria. To serve this objective turkey needs to insure a cease fire, return of refugees and then a deal where democratic process is achieved with involving all concerned parties.
Well ofcourse...this is middle ground...

Continuing causalities and huge influx of syrian refugees..fractured ties with both NATO & Russia..
If thats what turkey wants

May I ask in which geopolitical book did you get your analysis? And please don't tell me it's yours... bc even "ASSadist" seems to understand the situation better...

What i mean is no cease fire is possible or return of refugees when assad is in power..even a blind man can see that..
Yes if u make peace with assad than atleast u can get a cease fire

Back
Top Bottom