What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The request for the call came from Ankara.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What is here to laugh my friend. It was not Russia who bombed turkey. It was Syria. Yes many will say Syria cannot do anything with Russia but that would be wrong Syria has other supporters as well. Anger makes one blind and best decisions come from a calm mind.

Erdogan wants to meet with Putin. I told you he was making his next d*** sucking appointment.

It was Russia, you continue living in an alternate reality. The Turkish people know it was Russia, the soldiers on the ground know it was Russia, the politicians know it was Russia. Erdogan is done for. He can enjoy his last three treasonous years as President after that he can count himself lucky if he isn't lynched on the streets.

How do Turkish people know it? Were Turkish people flying Russian jets? I have seen Russian media on airstrikes they never claimed it why?

What is here to laugh my friend. It was not Russia who bombed turkey. It was Syria. Yes many will say Syria cannot do anything with Russia but that would be wrong Syria has other supporters as well. Anger makes one blind and best decisions come from a calm mind.
According to penal-code of all countries in the world , in international courts ,Under-Paid, Over-Enthused murder is as same as pulling a trigger. All things have been happening Under russian moderation.you made laugh even my slippers.
Premeditated, over-enthused russian -saa attack.

According to penal-code of all countries in the world , in international courts ,Under-Paid, Over-Enthused murder is as same as pulling a trigger. All things have been happening Under russian moderation.you made laugh even my slippers.
Premeditated, over-enthused russian -saa attack.

If the strikes are done by Russia why would Turkey not blame Russia? You think Erdogan is afraid? Sorry he is not. He took out Russian jet when whole Europe was afraid of Russia.

Can someone slap around @BHarwana? is he that retarded or paid Kremlin troll? Moron stubbornly believes that it was Syrian AF behind the attack.
syrians across all branches have zero skill in precision and target acquisition they are only good at looting.

How do Turkish people know it? Were Turkish people flying Russian jets? I have seen Russian media on airstrikes they never claimed it why?
Because syrian airforce fighter jet are joke together with their chicken pilots
If you target someone at night you have to have night capability(precision strike as well) which is something that only few airforces possess

Can someone slap around @BHarwana? is he that retarded or paid Kremlin troll? Moron stubbornly believes that it was Syrian AF behind the attack.
syrians across all branches have zero skill in precision and target acquisition they are only good at looting.
I am not a Russian paid Troll. I love turkey and I don't want to throw them in war with Russia what most here are trying to do.

If there is a direct war between Russia and turkey who gains? Assad Russia or Turkey?

If the strikes are done by Russia why would Turkey not blame Russia? You think Erdogan is afraid? Sorry he is not. He took out Russian jet when whole Europe was afraid of Russia.

Putin has Erdogan in his back pocket, why do you think the S400 was brought? It was a payment due to the jet that was downed in 2015 (and to protect the palace in case there's another coup attempt).

Some Turkish tv channels (pro gov aligned) are even peddling rumours that Putin was betrayed by his own advisers, that's how far they will go not to blame him.

Because syrian airforce fighter jet are joke together with their chicken pilots
If you target someone at night you have to have night capability(precision strike as well) which is something that only few airforces possess
If there is a war between Russia and Turkey in Syria who gains? Russia? Turkey? Assad?

Only Assad gains.

If there is a war between Russia and Turkey in Syria who gains? Russia? Turkey? Assad?

Only Assad gains.
Turks seems to be in complete mess now...
Who is turkey fighting ?
I pointed out this earlier the startegic mess they are making..

Either side with russia and leave syria or side with europe and clean syria (&s400)

I am not a Russian paid Troll. I love turkey and I don't want to throw them in war with Russia what most here are trying to do.

If there is a direct war between Russia and turkey who gains? Assad Russia or Turkey?
I don’t feel bad for name calling you, you’re truly dense person.
How the fvck Assad can gain anything if his country completely hijacked by Iran and military semi-controlled by the Russians? Assad is a nobody the only person he controls is his cancer stricken wife
Nevertheless it was the Russian who hit Turks and it’s not the first time. As someone who lived in Russia I know their mentality. They think like a street thug, a bully. You let them get away few times killing turkksh troops and they got emboldened and went inflicting higher casualty rates. At the same time they deployed frigates to Med testing Turkish will.
If Turks would smack them hard first time, like we did at Khasham, they wouldn’t dare to challenge you.

Turks seems to be in complete mess now...
Who is turkey fighting ?
I pointed out this earlier the startegic mess they are making..

Either side with russia and leave syria or side with europe and clean syria (&s400)

The problem is Turkey is our brother but many here wants to fire a gun from Turkish shoulder. If there is a war between Russia and turkey only Assad and Europe gains.

Only Assad gains.
If there’s war only between russia/assad and turkey(later i can bet us and nato will join) then one thing is sure:assad won’t survive
Who would be the winner?? It depends whether the war is waged on all syrian territory or only in assad-held areas

Back
Top Bottom