What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think TSK doing tenderizing the meat of assad, russian and iranian merchants right now.
I think after finish tenderizing phase, the operation will start to wipe the merchants off from idlib soil.

I think TSK doing tenderizing the meat of assad, russian and iranian merchants right now.
I think after finish tenderizing phase, the operation will start to wipe the merchants off from idlib soil.

Inşallah.

Russia: We attacked.
Media: No U didnt
Russia: Yes we did.
Turkish media: No assad did it.

I cant belive they are still blaming assad. Assad cant do shit without putins permission.

Russia: We attacked.
Media: No U didnt
Russia: Yes we did.
Turkish media: No assad did it.

I cant belive they are still blaming assad. Assad cant do shit without putins permission.

It's to avoid having to retaliate against Russia.

You have no choice but to take frustration out on Assadists, knowing full well it was Russians.

It's to avoid having to retaliate against Russia.

You have no choice but to take frustration out on Assadists, knowing full well it was Russians.

But we must do something. If we do not, russia will continue attack harder and harder. two russian warships passed boshporus today to go to syria. We could have blocked them. But Our biggest weakness is aour government mentality. Months ago .. befor idlib conflict Assad soldiers(really assad soldiers) Killed our soldiers on observetion spots. What did we do? Nothing. Then another attack come. What did we do.. Again nothing. Then assad started to attack idlib and sorruounded turkish base in idlib. What did we do. Again nothing. We should have taken actions before all this happened.

Soçi Soçi Soçi we must obey soçi rules obey soçi, **** soçi. there is no soçi agreement enymore

putin-in-suçu-yok-danışmanları-putin-i-sattı_1984722_m.jpg

Now you all find the enemy whom possible to hit and kill.

What about Russians that real assasisn of Turkish soldiers? You all happen to have forgotten Russians!!

Moreover you all have reason to suppress the voice of people who are against that erdogans war - voice of the people who want immediately pull back Turkish soldiers.
Now your reason is" the sake of Turkish unity, Turkish Army, Turkish soldiers to keep silence".

Turkish nation is paying off your mistakes.But I have started hating ignorance and stupid people of Turkey. Pretending to destroy your enemies for example:300 regime object were destroyed!! yeaa tell us stories.

Officially claiming Turkish government supports unity of Syria, however your soldiers on syrian soil. Then you are screaming revenge but under the russian moderation which is murderer of your soldiers.
Today two russian frigates passed straits.

This war belong to tayyoş and today Putin put in tayyoş.

you can fool your supporters and children in the corner of internets but not me.

I wont support erdoğan regime anymore with my silence as you wish.. I wont let you anymore misusing unity. Now your time to shame.
28-şubat-2020-iki-rus-fırkateynin-boğazdan-geçmesi_1984707_m.jpg

Düşman sevindirmeyelim heee? Putin sokmuş tayyibin içinde dolaştırıyor.
Bu rezillikler Türk milletinin değil Tayyip ve destekçilerinin utancı.
Faturayı da millete ödettiriyor uyanıklar.

Last edited:
Russia is sending two frigates in the mediterranean from the black sea. Admiral Grigorovitch and Admiral Makarov.

Russian

The difference is the way these events are promoted by the media. When US killed 100 Russians two years ago, noone talked about it(at least at the begining). Now everyone talk about this event and they maximize its impact. Lets not forget that Assad has lost not 22 but 300.000 soldiers from the begining of this conflict
Asad was and is in a bloody war and Turkey is not . Turkey just supporting for.humanitarian reason and tried to protect lives . What US has done to Rusian mercenaries , how many US soldiers died and how many Turks martyers ? I don't know if any NATO country lost so many soldiers in any skirmish . Deep condolence for soldiers .

Back
Top Bottom