What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There is no Pan Turkist or Pan Turanists in power in Turkey.

If so Russia would have been nuked by now if only that happened.

Too bad Hitler did not finish the job in ww2 by finishing off Russia.

I commend these guys for stepping on their flag.

Funny thing is you have Turks getting pissed off by saying its disrespectful. These Russian animals killed 30 soldiers and have caused so many problems and chaos in Turkish and Turkic history which still continues today.

They exiled my ancestors from Crimea so fck them and their fcking flag. Their flag deserves to be used for toilet paper.

To some Turks who feel offended remember they killed 30 Turkish soldiers.

Russia was not friend of Turkey.
Russia is not friend of Turkey.
Russia never be friend of Turkey.
Putin is clever like a fox and ferocious like a wolf . How tactfully he isolate Turkey from west and now playing rat game with Erdogan . Putin can't be trusted . In Syria Iran his partner on the other hand he is screwing Iran with Israel . It is Turkeys' grave mistake to trust him . I think hardly his S 400 will work .

Do we have enough OMTAS in the inventory for our troops? It's questionable...
Better start the war machine... who knows what could happen in the coming days,weeks,months...
We are only in February... and we've got a pandemic coming... an "almost" WW3... A depression incoming... And now this...

Putin is clever like a fox and ferocious like a wolf . How tactfully he isolate Turkey from west and now playing rat game with Erdogan . Putin can't be trusted . In Syria Iran his partner on the other hand he is screwing Iran with Israel . It is Turkeys' grave mistake to trust him . I think hardly his S 400 will work .

The guy is a bitch when it comes to Israel

For our government.

Have no plan A
Have no plan B
Have no plan C
Have no shame
Have no pride
Have no resign

If this would have happened in an another country there could be some serious consequences for the government...

Bu ay 29 çekiyor yarına kadar vakit var, bakalım Tayyip ne diyecek.

Evet ama tayyip 30'a ayarlamış takvimini. Artık 30 şubat gelene kadar operasyon felan olmaz.

unfortunately Ppl gives too much credit to Russia... they still got that "soviet" lullaby in their heads...

General fear because the Turks lost so much war against Russia not to mention they conquered our Central Asian fatherland.

Overall Turks have a deep down hatred of Russia. Hence why I want Turkish men banned from marrying Russian whores.

I dont want to see a Turkish kid saying im half Russian or born to a Russian mother. My mother has a family friend whose son married a russian women and now lives in russia. It disgusts me to be honest. Not to mention Russians ruined Antalya.

Ruskies need to be destroyed.

Real question should be asked from Turks and the Turkic World and the Islamic World. Is Russia friend or a foe. It is a foe that needs to be rooted out.

I can see why adolf hitler treated his war against russia as a final battle if not the russian menace will destroy him and takeover the world.

Russians have no sense of mercy look at their historical figures like Ivan the Terrible and Peter Not So Great.

Back
Top Bottom