What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There is no Pan Turkist or Pan Turanists in power in Turkey.

If so Russia would have been nuked by now if only that happened.

Too bad Hitler did not finish the job in ww2 by finishing off Russia.

We are all ruled by cucks in the middle east, this is the only thing that no one can dispute. My views are shared by few in Iraq, they will shit all over me, I am wasting my time. It's better for me to become a woman in the west now.

The extremists like Ibn Al Khattab, Zarqawi seem to have a vision and determination that despite the latter burnt Iraq, I see fire which is refreshing, whilst on my side I see big cucks who will sell everything for money. It's all over. Tayyip loves money as well, that's why he has a major palace. Once tasting money it's hard to not love it.

time to MOBILIZE , Turkey should summon up Muslims from all over the world to fight against the Russian Kuffars, that's how we will bring about the promised victory of islam against the power of Kuffr

time to MOBILIZE , Turkey should summon up Muslims from all over the world to fight against the Russian Kuffars, that's how we will bring about the promised victory of islam against the power of Kuffr

Never going to happen the Islamic World and Turkic World are both useless as shit.

Also thank you to the Crimean Tatars and Azerbaijan for sending their support and condolences to the Nation of Turkiye.

Never going to happen the Islamic World and Turkic World are both useless as shit.
So what then wait for the Nato ?
why can't turkey have proxies like Iran or Saudi and Both are enemies of Islam, I mean Iranians bring even Shia Afghans and Pakistanis into the fight in Syria, while the Saudis bring Sudanis to fight in Yemen , Turkey should bring in FOREIGN fighters to Syria and to Libya , this is a global war anyways

You seem obsessed with ruling over everyone. Can't you just pray to your god without having to conquer other people?

Turkey should confront Russia's aggression in some manner, be it politically or militarily - but let's leave talk of conquering Moscow :rolleyes1:

You seem obsessed with ruling over everyone. Can't you just pray to your god without having to conquer other people?

Turkey should confront Russia's aggression in some manner, be it politically or militarily - but let's leave talk of conquering Moscow :rolleyes1:

Some people dont realise the age of conquering is long gone. The New game is neo colonialism and spreading their influence rarher than directly controlling territory.

Age of empires has been over ever since ww1 and ww2.

Some people dont realise the age of conquering is long gone. The New game is neo colonialism and spreading their influence rarher than directly controlling territory.

Age of empires has been over ever since ww1 and ww2.
Russia beg to differ... Crimea... South Russia... Maybe a part of East Ukraine soon...

Nothing is from another age... Everything is based on "conditions".

Yeah great, and whats the topic? Will Erdogan politely ask Putain to respect Sotchi agreement?
Let's hope it's " We going in"... rather than "Please, let us in"

any one is free to do as he likes, not trying to rule anything, but the Russians are the ones obsessed with conquest, so is the white man in general, they can't just sit back and relax into their Siberian cabs , they must go thousands of KMs away to bomb civilians and support a mad killer .

any one is free to do as he likes, not trying to rule anything, but the Russians are the ones obsessed with conquest, so is the white man in general, they can't just sit back and relax into their Siberian cabs , they must go thousands of KMs away to bomb civilians and support a mad killer .

Well countries have interests beyond their immediate borders. And of course it's worth remembering that for every Muslim that hates Assad and hates Russia helping him, there's a Muslim who loves Assad and supports Russia's intervention.

Muslims are not united on this issue so they can not unite to conquer Russia.

Back
Top Bottom