What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

SAA bastards are racist and sectarian to the teeth. They make propaganda with christmas and Syrian orthodox churches to show the world how 'diverse' and 'democratic' and 'tolerant' they are but in fact they are hardcore sectarian xenophobes, they proved this in the Lebanese Civil War by killing thousands of Sunni Arabs and Palestinian refugees and they are also together with Israel responsible for the massacre in Sabra and Shatila. I hope the TAF slaughter these dogs.

SAA bastards are racist and sectarian to the teeth. They make propaganda with christmas and Syrian orthodox churches to show the world how 'diverse' and 'democratic' and 'tolerant' they are but in fact they are hardcore sectarian xenophobes, they proved this in the Lebanese Civil War by killing thousands of Sunni Arabs and Palestinian refugees and they are also together with Israel responsible for the massacre in Sabra and Shatila. I hope the TAF slaughter these dogs.
Ameen brother. Turks are the only true resistance left against this gang of crusaders and sectarian hell dogs. I hope Pakistan is supporting Turkey on this covertly. All the Muslim countries should be standing by Turkey at this moment.

Reported.

You liberal cuck

I never forget the start of operation peace spring and the tears of the k*rds crying on social media along with that donkey siwan perver crying like a bitch.

Turks have always been superior to the Kurds. We dont need to hide it.

Kurds are nothing and even their history proves it. Now theu are celebrating the deaths of Turkish soldiers I think operation Peace spring needs to be resumed and the kurds need to be put in their place.

If these animals keep misbehaving, we will go to the extent till we have Sivan Perver playing on a square in Berlin like the gypsy musicians. I will not watch the center of the middle east being ruled by these Kurdish zionist atheist animals.

Sivan is a dangerous man

I hate churches, they should all be closed.

As for Sabra and Shatila, the gay Lebanese Maronite Bachir Gemayel was responsible for this. The great nationalist, also Maronite Christian; Habib Shartouni took care of the terrorist by blowing him up. Few know him, he deserves more credit. Gemayel was a monkey of Israel.

16295893_640x640

Wouldn't call it play after rules, but insecure and passive politics.

If Turkey would care about it's own interest it wouldn't trust to anybody. They fooled us here, they fooled us there... you can tell that until one point but now your credibility is f*cked and nobody takes you serious.

I dont take you serious too.

Turkey cares about it interests otherwise it wouldnt be in northen Syria and Iraq now. Nobody is fooling Turkey. Turkey is well aware of Russia's gameplay. The thing you dont want to understand is that Russia is a superpower. This doesnt mean that Turkey cant do anything. It means that Turkey cant do everything.

Lol Russia is a superpower. You've been sleeping under a rock for 30 years? Another aktroll

Turkey cares about it interests otherwise it wouldnt be in northen Syria and Iraq now. Nobody is fooling Turkey. Turkey is well aware of Russia's gameplay. The thing you dont want to understand is that Russia is a superpower. This doesnt mean that Turkey cant do anything. It means that Turkey cant do everything.

Yes because you can't take the reality.

If 5 million refugees, billions of wasted for them, not finished OP's and YPG/PKK presence in Syria are Turkish interests i'm Santa Claus.

Such massive movements were also seen just before "operation peace spring".... we all know how it ended.
125x32 km captured with minimal looses
Yes it was mistake to PAUSE IT but that’s how civilan’s brain works sooner or later erdogan will resume it because he will need boosting for poll rating
operation is currently on hold
To be honest I would rather finish pkk in northern syria rather than end assad
Of course the ideal scenario is to wipe out them both

Cmon ! Everybody is fooling Turkey ! You cant be that knaive ! Put your feelings aside and think this through.

Yes because you can't take the reality.

If 5 million refugees, billions of wasted for them, not finished OP's and YPG/PKK presence in Syria are Turkish interests i'm Santa Claus.

You talk nonsense as always. PKK is there for more than 40 years now and you talk about finished? If that was easy why it didnt finished before? You are far away from reality and ignoring many facts like the huge progress that taking place on anti terror operations. As i said, Turkey is in northern Iraq. 20 years ago Turkey couldnt do anything without the permission of US and EU. Now Turkey is the one that take action when its own interestst are on danger. Turkey held 3 major operations in Syria and you ignoring all of them. Better said you critize them. Why? Because Turkey is there for its border security. This border operation also applies for the mediterranean. Thats why i said vision! Something lefties will never understand.

125x32 km captured with minimal looses
Yes it was mistake to PAUSE IT but that’s how civilan’s brain works sooner or later erdogan will resume it because he will need boosting for poll rating
operation is currently on hold
To be honest I would rather finish pkk in northern syria rather than end assad
Of course the ideal scenario is to wipe out them both

You know very well most of the fighting was done by the SNA while special forces alongside them directed air and artillery support. The thing is Turkey deployed massive forces at its border but used a very limited number of them instead of going into full force and achieving its objectives,from ayn al arab to qamishly to establish its so called safe zone. Maybe there would have been losses,but given the YPG is such a pathetic fighting force without the coalition air support,their lines of defence would have quickly collapsed as we've seen.

Now instead you only got a small piece of desert and now the YPG behind the Syrians and the Russians,both failing to keep their promises on agreements signed with Turkey. Why should Turkey do ?

Back
Top Bottom