What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There was international pressure from all sides. It was a political decision to stop it not military, even though I think more should have been area should have been taken and then stopped it.
You know very well most of the fighting was done by the SNA while special forces alongside them directed air and artillery support. The thing is Turkey deployed massive forces at its border but used a very limited number of them instead of going into full force and achieving its objectives,from ayn al arab to qamishly to establish its so called safe zone. Maybe there would have been losses,but given the YPG is such a pathetic fighting force without the coalition air support,their lines of defence would have quickly collapsed as we've seen.

Now instead you only got a small piece of desert and now the YPG behind the Syrians and the Russians,both failing to keep their promises on agreements signed with Turkey. Why should Turkey do ?

Cmon ! Everybody is fooling Turkey ! You cant be that knaive ! Put your feelings aside and think this through.

Yet another conentless comment of a guy from the same group(globalmillitary96, nein, can_tr, adivar_baybars). They are only here to think about how they can constanly bash Turkey. I can see the same characteristics in discussions I have with people who hate Turkey and Turks.

Also these funny kids liking eachother in every comment like they have said something very sensible lol.

Yet another conentless comment of a guy from the same group(globalmillitary96, nein, can_tr, adivar_baybars). They are only here to think about how they can constanly bash Turkey. I can see the same characteristics in discussions I have with people who hate Turkey and Turks.

Also these funny kids liking eachother in every comment like they have said something very sensible lol.

Since when have I ever bashed Turkey and Turks?

I usually bash kurds on this forum and got banned for it. Oh yeah I also bashed Arabs, Iranians, Chinese and that occasional Indian Asshole. I also said French filth.

Last edited:

They are only here to think about how they can constanly bash Turkey

I bash the leadership which clearly can't run the country anymore. Erdoğan was put into power by America, and believe me, is still their puppet despite the so called tensions. The man's foreign policy has been a disaster. I could list hundreds of reasons why he needs to go but none of them will go through your thick head. All you see is this project and that project, and all you say is but he made this and he made that. People like you probably get fooled by unattractive women who layer on the makeup.

I can see the same characteristics in discussions I have with people who hate Turkey and Turks.

Okay mr nationalist. Judging by some of your prior posts, you clearly don't know anything about Turkic people or history. All you know about is the Ottomans. Perhaps that's why you're such an Arab lover.

Since when have I ever bashed Turkey and Turks?

I usually bash kurds on this forum and got banned for it. Oh yeah I also bashed Arabs, Iranians, Chinese and that occasional Indian Asshole. I also said French filth.
:cheers:

I critise erdogan and the gov also the parties regardless of whoever it is.

Erdogan is the leader right now and needs to show more backbone especially in Idlib.

images

A Fresh meme for everybody. Yes I know its contradictory so what.

Last edited:

i dont hate Turkey or Turks my uncle is a paratrooper served in Cyprus crisis and my father was in Kılıçalipasha ship when TCG Muavenet was shot ! Be careful who you are talking to! If you seriously think that noone can fool Turkey or nobody fooled Turkey in the past then you belong to the Mental Institute ! And also i am Turkish citizen i can bash Turkey all I want. That comes with the territory !
Edit : Grammar mistake and couple words added.

You know very well most of the fighting was done by the SNA while special forces alongside them directed air and artillery support. The thing is Turkey deployed massive forces at its border but used a very limited number of them instead of going into full force and achieving its objectives,from ayn al arab to qamishly to establish its so called safe zone. Maybe there would have been losses,but given the YPG is such a pathetic fighting force without the coalition air support,their lines of defence would have quickly collapsed as we've seen.

Now instead you only got a small piece of desert and now the YPG behind the Syrians and the Russians,both failing to keep their promises on agreements signed with Turkey. Why should Turkey do ?
@Baybars Han has already explained to you
I will answer the last question
This is brilliant opportunity to re-launch peace spring operation but again i think will be limited
If you follow developments then you know that ayn el arab is the city which don’t have neither russian nor american heavy presence
Of course maybe there are russian small posts but these posts will have the same fate as turkish one
So the next city to be liberated is most likely ayn el arab
The deadline which Turkey gave to assad until end of February is actually the time TAF needs to sort out logistics issue
What stupid pkk doesn’t realize is that TAF prepares for military takeover of entire northern syria just like it was ready to do it in October but most likely due to political games only ayn el arab tal rifat and maybe ain issa or tel tamer will be freed in idlib what will happen we will see at the end of February remember that erdogan gave deadline end of September and in the first week of next month operation started
Of course operation was stopped but 125x32 was captured if you know that 440x32 is the yellow part of northern syria which you saw on map before the start of peace spring then you know that 125x32 is 28% this number is neither bad nor good for someone like me but let’s say i am looking forward for doubling that percentage to 56%

Maybe we look things in the wrong way
I wouldn’t be surprised if soldiers are actually sent to stop refugees from coming into Turkey

That is even more embarassing.

Erdogan and the military high ups should be happy they dont live in Ottoman and Turkic pasts.

Because each of them would be hanged just like what happened to Karamustapha Pasha.

I say this REZILIK.

A lot of people are gonna question me by saying you are from Australia so why do you care. I do care because Turkey is where my parents come from and in Australia nothing happens much at all. Most of the wars we fight are either for Britain or for the Americans.

Turks have centuries of military traditions and a past in Australia we dont have anything because it is a 200 year old country not even our foreign policy is independant.

What happens in Turkey is also a concern for Turkish Australians. Dont forget our prayers are always with you my brothers and sisters.

Last edited:
I personally think that Turkey has done more than it's weight at this point in time -- Maybe they could not stop Russians/Assad from taking over idlib, but what matters is they stood up against super powers like America and Russia --- I have always respected brave Turks, their current actions have only increased more respect in my heart.

InshaAllah, victory will be for our Turk brothers (timeline ain't important).

That is even more embarassing.

Erdogan and the military high ups should be happy they dont live in Ottoman and Turkic pasts.

Because each of them would be hanged just like what happened to Karamustapha Pasha.

I say this REZILIK.

A lot of people are gonna question me by saying you are from Australia so why do you care. I do care because Turkey is where my parents come from and in Australia nothing happens much at all. Most of the wars we fight are either for Britain or for the Americans.

Turks have centuries of military traditions and a past in Australia we dont have anything because it is a 200 year old country not even our foreign policy is independant.

What happens in Turkey is also a concern for Turkish Australians. Dont forget our prayers are always with you my brothers and sisters.
I agree with you that it would be more shame if turkish soldiers are used for beating refugees instead of fighting with assad the mass murderer
Anyway my prediction is that everything that’s east of m4/m5 road will be captured by assad but northern and western parts of idlib will remain under turkish/rebel control i think this is the real red line also i think for every assad advance there will be new extension of peace spring in NE syria
Turkey has to do 3 operations like the one in october and the 4 operation will be the smallest and easiest actually the last remaining parts of northern syria will be collected smoothly with the 4th operation
First operation=125x32 second=125x32 third=125x32 fourth=65x32
We are waiting for the second op but if Turkey can do the third in the same time then americans and russsians wouldn’t bother for useless 65km that’s why i say fourth one is the easiest to do

Back
Top Bottom