What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

EQFkJvjUEAUZhDJ
EQFkLLdWoAEqjrV
EQFkKc2WkAAO0aZ

The military preparation around Idlib and Hatay has become very serious. Force transfer on this scale has never seen in any operation before in Syria. I think Turkish republic preparing for a full scale conventional war if the worst scenario happens. Those who have an order for mobilization should pay attention. :)

Aleppo would be a good start. :) People would choose to relocate back there. The Turkish reinforcements are massive, unseen before, also there is a very large amount of soldiers this time, as they used a lot of SNA before. Soldiers seem not to be stationed at a base, so they are expecting to advance first and set up bases later?

I feel a bold move is coming. We are with our Turkish Brothers.

Russian delegation is in Ankara now. Should we expect an operation soon after? The reinforcements have arrived for one of two reasons: Holding the line M5 or making an advance. If it was for holding a line then we would see the further creation of bases or posts. But i don't see bases being set up rather two examples of existing bases being used: Taftanaz and Almastumah.

Perhaps soldiers are there for HTS and tanks and heavy guns for Assad.

Honestly those jihadists are not gonna surrender they would rather blow themselves or fight to the death then surrender. I hope the Turkish armed forces give no mercy to them.

Jihadists are really like the imperial japanese army I really do hope Turkey dismantles them diplomatically and peacefully.

Because that would make things much better and easier. Since im a realist it aint gonna happen.

Poor Syrians of Idlib stuck between two scumbags the jihadists and assad.

Turks have honestly prevented Idlib from becoming a slaughter house. While the whole world is watching and doing nothing.

Last edited:
I think there is a lot of moderate groups and individuals under HTS, that had no choice but to join the main body when they did takeover. Now there are substantial Turks on the ground in Idlib as the main force things will change and groups will be encouraged to join SNA. But there will be a certain amount of hard line nut jobs perhaps 15% that just want to fight against anything moving.

What to do with them? Bullet to the head is a good option and no, we can't send them to Libya. Perhaps the turks can set up a Turkish Legionnaires group once they have been evaluated?

I think there is a lot of moderate groups and individuals under HTS, that had no choice but to join the main body when they did takeover. Now there are substantial Turks on the ground in Idlib as the main force things will change and groups will be encouraged to join SNA. But there will be a certain amount of hard line nut jobs perhaps 15% that just want to fight against anything moving.

What to do with them? Bullet to the head is a good option and no, we can't send them to Libya. Perhaps the turks can set up a Turkish Legionnaires group once they have been evaluated?

Using a foreign legion of non Turks in the army just does not sit well with a lot of Turks.

Honestly those jihadists are not gonna surrender they would rather blow themselves or fight to the death then surrender. I hope the Turkish armed forces give no mercy to them.

Jihadists are really like the imperial japanese army I really do hope Turkey dismantles them diplomatically and peacefully.

Because that would make things much better and easier. Since im a realist it aint gonna happen.

Poor Syrians of Idlib stuck between two scumbags the jihadists and assad.

Turks have honestly prevented Idlib from becoming a slaughter house. While the whole world is watching and doing nothing.

They may be pros and cons of those fighters... but without them... Idlib will have been under ASSad since a long time ago... as for those refugees... well you will have +3Mil in Turkey since years...
And people should remember what TR said years ago about Idlib... "WE HAVE NO WISH TO GET IN" even though at THAT TIME, those same fighters INVITED TR to have a share control of the area...

As for TR intervention... WE do not know what they wish to accomplish... Will they "RE-TAKE" recently lost areas OR keeping what is left and getting into the " endless meeting circle with Russia"

Yesterday there was meeting between MIT and rebel commanders
Today another meeting took place between them

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom