What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

When even the Dead are not at peace... you know you found the next travellers to hell...
After Everything they did in the previous decade...
I want to remind anyone around what type of ppl they are AND whoever WANT/WISH/ or accept them as a "BETTER" alternative... For those ones...you are not better than them...

When even the Dead are not at peace... you know you found the next travellers to hell...
I want to remind anyone around what type of ppl they are AND whoever WANT/WISH/ or accept them as a "BETTER" alternative... For those ones...you are not better than them...

You should tag assad supporters on this forum like @jamahir for example and others

You should tag assad supporters on this forum like @jamahir for example and others

They are all braindead idiots along with those iranian trolls. No matter what you show them they either call you a terrorist or a terrorist supporter or a sheep believing in western zionist propaganda.

While the at same time they sip assad and khamaneis kool aid.

For a Janisarry they should be from the beginning grown up with our culture and be Turkified, not as foreigners that come later in your army. They shoul be Azabs. Cannon fodder
It was a joke, especially for the people who use the term neo-ottomans.

3AF8F42C-0313-4E52-BBB9-88CA143F77AA.jpeg
Looking forward to it ;)

Big shipment. Just the Kipri alone total 40. Is that 500 Soldiers?

If this is true it means that Turks are saying that the want to be taken seriously with their agreements.
And after Astana and Sochi there were other agreements too, with US and Russia.
I said once that idlib(refugees) and northern syria(safe zone) are life or death for Turkey also are death or life for every TR government no matter whether we speak about current or future one
Russia and US will learn about turkish redlines in the hard way

View attachment 604227 Very true all of them pathetic loosers
Turks have put mark on their “history” forever that’s why they support assad
This is so true. I've seen Hindus supporting Assad too. No doubt Kuffars and Munafiqeens are on the same page in Syrian war.

+Sunnis with inferiority complex
Only those ignorant Sunnis who have no idea about this conflict support Assad.
The funny thing is the same idiots would get killed there just because of their faith by the same people they are supporting.

These mthrfkrs are not even worth to be a enemy.

Aleppo would be a good start. :) People would choose to relocate back there. The Turkish reinforcements are massive, unseen before, also there is a very large amount of soldiers this time, as they used a lot of SNA before. Soldiers seem not to be stationed at a base, so they are expecting to advance first and set up bases later?

I feel a bold move is coming. We are with our Turkish Brothers.

Russian delegation is in Ankara now. Should we expect an operation soon after? The reinforcements have arrived for one of two reasons: Holding the line M5 or making an advance. If it was for holding a line then we would see the further creation of bases or posts. But i don't see bases being set up rather two examples of existing bases being used: Taftanaz and Almastumah.

Perhaps soldiers are there for HTS and tanks and heavy guns for Assad.

Tanks are easy targets for Kornet. Current Turkish tanks don't have APS. And in the event of total war powerful patrons KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Egypt would supply thousands more Kornet to Assad. They want to bleed Turkey in Syria, cause an uprising in Turkey, overthrow Erdogan and install a puppet regime in Turkey.

This weapon should be used in idlib

Tanks are easy targets for Kornet. Current Turkish tanks don't have APS. And in the event of total war powerful patrons KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Egypt would supply thousands more Kornet to Assad. They want to bleed Turkey in Syria, cause an uprising in Turkey, overthrow Erdogan and install a puppet regime in Turkey.
You should know that turks are really pissed off when turkish soldiers are martyred
Even chp leadership the biggest assad fanboys were forced to issue statement against assad
Previously they were pushing for meeting with assad now they are against
More turkish casualties would only mean that turks would support harsher revenge
I don’t think that is was outcome assad wanted but thanks to his little IQ brain now even the small minority that was pressing for talks with assad are hating him now
That’s the biggest problem with foreigners like you always make wrong predictions/moves thinking that you will hurt erdogan but you are instead empowering him because you don’t know how turkish mentality works

Last edited:
You should know that turks are really pissed off when turkish soldiers are martyred
Even chp leadership the biggest assad fanboys were forced to issue statement against assad
Previously they were pushing for meeting with assad now they are against
More turkish casualties would only mean that turks would support harsher revenge
I don’t think that is was outcome assad wanted but thanks to his little IQ brain now even the small minority that was pressing for talks with assad are hating him now
That’s the biggest problem with foreigners like you always make wrong predictions/moves thinking that you will hurt erdogan but you are instead empowering him because you don’t know how turkish mentality works

War ain't computer game. You can talk big behind the screen. But when the flesh flies it can be pretty darn scary scene.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom