What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

You talk nonsense as always. PKK is there for more than 40 years now and you talk about finished? If that was easy why it didnt finished before? You are far away from reality and ignoring many facts like the huge progress that taking place on anti terror operations. As i said, Turkey is in northern Iraq. 20 years ago Turkey couldnt do anything without the permission of US and EU. Now Turkey is the one that take action when its own interestst are on danger. Turkey held 3 major operations in Syria and you ignoring all of them. Better said you critize them. Why? Because Turkey is there for its border security. This border operation also applies for the mediterranean. Thats why i said vision! Something lefties will never understand.

What a bullshit i don‘t criticize the operations but that they are unfinished because we rather accept ceasefire which backfired. So PKK controls Syrias rich lands and cities like Al ayn Arab, Qamishli, Raqqa... for 40 years?

20+ years ago TSK slaughtered PKK in Northern Iraq captured their leader and forced them to surrender.

You political fanatics are too blind and manipulated to have a own opinion and when someone doesn‘t agree with you they become leftist.

And somehow you made me a leftist :lol:

Now the PKK in Syria is weakend and its unlikely that there will be a Kurdistan or something like KRG but there is still a presence of them there altough a weakened and as ilker basbug said

http://www.gunes.com/gundem/ilker-basbugdan-onemli-uyari-ypgnin-bitmesini-rusya-da-istemiyor-1034336
He has a point but what about refugee situation???
The best deal was proposed at UN in September Turkey gets safe zone cleared from pkk refugees will finally come back to their home turkish construction companies will benefit and europe will be spared of new political instability if there is another refugee wave
In short Turkey needs all of northern syria because it will solve all problems at once(security economical social)

He has a point but what about refugee situation???
The best deal was proposed at UN in September Turkey gets safe zone cleared from pkk refugees will finally come back to their home turkish construction companies will benefit and europe will be spared of new political instability if there is another refugee wave
In short Turkey needs all of northern syria because it will solve all problems at once(security economical social)

Ottoman Empire dealt with numerous refugee crisis from all corners of its empire.

In the end this crisis destroyed its empire.

We are talking about a empire that had like 10% of its population as refugees not to mention it was fighting various wars.

Syrian refugee is just another example of what the Ottomans faced this I feel Turkey is much better equipped but still Turkey is still facing hardships not to mention culture clashes, welfare system in pressure and also jobs.

Syrians have already taken a lot of jobs because they work for cheap. Then you have illegal immigration and trafficiking. A lot of women being smuggled into Turkey are becoming prostitutes.

This shitshow could have easily been avoided if the refugees were free to go to Europe.

What did Erdogan do lets get that sweet EU money while EU was fortifying its borders.

You can say the Eu played a.role in this clusterfck!! Turkey cant handle it anymore and now the EU is in a deadlock if nothing is done and Idlib falls its not just Turkey that will be swept aside in a refugee tidal wave it will alsl come to Europe and a lot of Europeans know that. Their logic is like an npc "Turkish man bad".

Ottoman Empire dealt with numerous refugee crisis from all corners of its empire.

In the end this crisis destroyed its empire.

We are talking about a emoire that had like 10% of its population as refugees not to mention it was fighting various wars.

Syrian refugee is just another example of what the Ottomans faced this I feel Turkey is much better equipped but still Turkey is still facing hardships not to mention culture clashes, welfare system in pressure and also jobs.

Syrians have already taken a lot of jobs because they work for cheap. Then you have illegal immigration and trafficiking. A lot of women being smuggled into Turkey are becoming prostitutes.

This shitshow could have easily been avoided if the refugees were free to go to Europe.

What did Erdogan do lets get that sweet EU money while EU was fortifying its borders.

You can say the Eu played a.role in this clusterfck!! Turkey cant handle it anymore and now the EU is in a deadlock if nothing is done and Idlib falls its not just Turkey that will be swept aside in a refugee tidal wave it will alsl come to Europe and a lot of Europeans know that. Their logic is like an npc "Turkish man bad".

Brother you are right.

0C7570C9-8166-443C-A05D-3CA6EE0F730D.jpeg
If another attack happens then I don’t know what to say (most likely would get banned after my angry expression ;))

A lot of Turks talk about how are we going assimilate Syrians into Syria.

That aint gonna happen because Turkey has no Turkification policy. Turkish Islamists are too pussified to even talk about it various Arab Islamists support arabisation because they believe it will make their country more united our Turkish islamists believe more ethnic groups the better.

Arab Islamists dont even hide it at all.

Real question should also be asked will turkish humanists and liberals take in syrians??

Of course not many of them are rich *** elites who live in the best places of Turkey which has no Syrians. They are no different than the hollywood elitist bastards who tell us you gotta stop driving cars while we fly in private jets.

Right now I'm in a club. With Tengri's blessing I am here having fun. But deep down all I am thinking of is the situation in Turkey. I want to join this glorious army in the next few years. Hopefully after I have my first child. I cannot wait. Tengri Türkü Korusun!

A lot of Turks talk about how are we going assimilate Syrians into Syria.

That aint gonna happen because Turkey has no Turkification policy. Turkish Islamists are too pussified to even talk about it various Arab Islamists support arabisation because they believe it will make their country more united our Turkish islamists believe more ethnic groups the better.

Arab Islamists dont even hide it at all.

Real question should also be asked will turkish humanists and liberals take in syrians??

Of course not many of them are rich *** elites who live in the best places of Turkey which has no Syrians. They are no different than the hollywood elitist bastards who tell us you gotta stop driving cars while we fly in private jets.
You can turkify orphants who are adopted by turkish couples but you can’t turkify whole syrian families unless you want to repeat some policies used years ago but if you do that you will be branded racist... etc

You can turkify orphants who are adopted by turkish couples but you can’t turkify whole syrian families unless you want to repeat some policies used years ago but if you do that you will be branded racist... etc

Orphans are a better chance because they lost everything.

Us Turks should act like their father figures no doubt they will be loyal to Turkey.

I dont suggest a jannisary system we seen how that turned out. Give people too much power what you see is a trainwreck. Loyalty can easily be destroyed with power and money.

A lot of those syrian orphans have lost everything I cannot imagine how many of those kids feel especially what bashar and other terrorist groups have done.

Orphans are a better chance because they lost everything.

Us Turks should act like their father figures no doubt they will be loyal to Turkey.

I dont suggest a jannisary system we seen how that turned out. Give people too much power what you see is a trainwreck. Loyalty can easily be destroyed with power and money.

A lot of those syrian orphans have lost everything I cannot imagine how many of those kids feel especially what bashar and other terrorist groups have done.
That was my point educated young syrians or orphants can easily melt into turkish society sooner or later but poor syrians who life in isolation from others and don’t know the language of their host they are the real problem for integration
Just to be clear I don’t have anything against religious people cause my family which is older generation is religious too i am proud muslim but not religious
Actually i respect conservative values that happen to overlap with some islamic values
We have to be honest either these refugees will go back in syria or they will have to accept the turkification process i think this is not hard for syrians at the end of they day rhey share same religion with turks until recently the flag was also same plus turkish flag has also islamic background(crescent which is used today and in the past by muslims) besides the national one it’s much easier for syrians to integrate in turkish society rather than in european(chritstian)
I think they will have to integrate if they want to stay or they will be forced to go either in syria or in europe
People here shouldn’t criticize turks because thanks to betrayal by our islamic brothers in WW1 turks faced total genocide by christian fascism so no turk no matter of ideology will tolerate syrians anymore
The poll conducted im october says that over 75% of AKP voters have negative opinion against syrians and 97% are in favor of operation spring
I quoted this poll just in case anyone starts saying that turks are in favor of syrian refugees

That was my point educated young syrians or orphants can easily melt into turkish society sooner or later but poor syrians who life in isolation from others and don’t know the language of their host they are the real problem for integration
Just to be clear I don’t have anything against religious people cause my family which is older generation is religious too i am proud muslim but not religious
Actually i respect conservative values that happen to overlap with some islamic values
We have to be honest either these refugees will go back in syria or they will have to accept the turkification process i think this is not hard for syrians at the end of they day rhey share same religion with turks until recently the flag was also same plus turkish flag has also islamic background(crescent which is used today and in the past by muslims) besides the national one it’s much easier for syrians to integrate in turkish society rather than in european(chritstian)
I think they will have to integrate if they want to stay or they will be forced to go either in syria or in europe
People here shouldn’t criticize turks because thanks to betrayal by our islamic brothers in WW1 turks faced total genocide by christian fascism so no turk no matter of ideology will tolerate syrians anymore
The poll conducted im october says that over 75% of AKP voters have negative opinion against syrians and 97% are in favor of operation spring
I quoted this poll just in case anyone starts saying that turks are in favor of syrian refugees

Most of the Islamic World got colonised by either the British, the French and the Russians. The Dutch took Indonesia.

Honestly the Muslims just did fck all to be honest. Imagine if all of them rebelled and revolted and declared a revolution.

Imagine how helpful it would have been to the Ottoman War effort. But nope it fell on death ears you had more Muslims fighting for the Allies than for the Ottomans.

Then you have the various ethnic groups in the Ottoman Empire revolting. It was a shit show.

My dad has relatives that fought in Yemen. Yemen Turkusu make me think about them and the Turkish soldiers that fell in the deserts of Yemen.

A lot of people will say they died in Vain. No they did not die in Vain. I dont believe they died in Vain they went there to protect their country and their lands because if the Turkish soldier did not fight the enemy will come to us.

I dont believe in Turkish soldiers dying in vain because it is an insult to them. It would be more of an insult if they died in their deathbeds from sickness than fighting to protect their country and land.

Back
Top Bottom