What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

If you look through this thread you'll find lots and there are more in videos.

I watched all Videos about our Tank deplyments... still no M60T with Pulat APS.

Don't forget that YPG reportedly has more than 50k (I think 70k) terrorists. Don't know if those numbers are true but us fielding 50k troops is a good idea not only because of YPG numbers but it will allow us to open up multiple fronts with huge amounts of armour and manpower behind each front.

YPG/YPJ numbers are ~30.000-35.000 rest of the SDF (~80.000) are Arabs.

If those Arabs can desert or even defect it is going help Turkey a lot.

Those Arabs have no love their kurdish overlords and many are forced to fight then again.

Turkey should still not trust the Arabs or Kurds only friend in Syria for Turkey are the Syrian Turkmens.

A lot of those Arabs will commit suicide by siding with the YPG. Just like how SAA allied militia helped out YPG in Afrin, a lot of Arab groups in SDF will probably side with YPG. Either way I think 50000 troops backed with armour and air support will tear through them like a hot knife through butter.

For Arabs Neo-Ottomanism is in the same category like Zionism and they will do everything against it.

Turkey should just put all refugees on a ship and send them with a one way ticket to Morocco, UAE, KSA and Egypt.

I always said it that there is no BS called Ummah and Muslim brother.
Türkün Türkten baska dostu yoktur.

This is totally absurd.

Egypt, saudi arabia and UAE is the best ally of Israil and USA right now. Russia and Syria's blessing? Really? Against us, turkish military? C'mon this can not be true. I know USA is using Egypt and Saudi arabia now and arming them but them confronting with us? If this is true it will be a total bloodbath for them.

Well,Turkey needs pretty consequent forces if it wants to occupy the ground in Syria.

And even if they are no match to the Turkish army,the SDF still count as much as 60K to 80K troops.

But that's for the whole SDF-held area. If only the northern border area was the target the SDF arab militias wouldn't participate - YPG could deploy max 30k troops. And unlike Afrin this is flat desert territory, advantageous for Turkey/TFSA. So 50k Turkish troops + 5-15k TFSA to me means the whole SDF area will be taken. Either that or they are anticipating a direct clash with SAA.

This is totally absurd.

Egypt, saudi arabia and UAE is the best ally of Israil and USA right now. Russia and Syria's blessing? Really? Against us, turkish military? C'mon this can not be true. I know USA is using Egypt and Saudi arabia now and arming them but them confronting with us? If this is true it will be a total bloodbath for them.

Arabs what you expect they cant even liberate Palestine but instead they want a war against the Turks.

I hope one day the Turks takeover the Middle East and put the Arabs in chains. Thats what they deserve along with the Jews.

This is totally absurd.

They are arming Egypt against somebody. They are not arming Egypt against Israel. And they aren’t giving billions dollars of free support for nothing. We have to accept Egypt will be used against us.

Arabs what you expect they cant even liberate Palestine but instead they want a war against the Turks.

I hope one day the Turks takeover the Middle East and put the Arabs in chains. Thats what they deserve along with the Jews.
Nope; I do not have a hate against arabs(except their politicians) but I do not live in the same country with them. Just changing their economic and political systems would be enough.

They are arming Egypt against somebody. They are not arming Egypt against Israel. And they aren’t giving billions dollars of free support for nothing. We have to accept Egypt will be used against us.

I agree; problem is the natural gas in med. sea. But still; I do not think they would have a chance against us. Buying weapons are not the only thing that will change the results of a war.

You really have to give it to the Israeli. They are masters at foreign policy. Basically they control the Middle East at the moment indirectly though Arab monarchs and Arab kings. Ideally Turkey should team up with Iran but they aren’t trustworthy and they want the whole pie for themselves.

Nope; I do not have a hate against arabs(except their politicians) but I do not live in the same country with them. Just changing their economic and political systems would be enough.

Recognise all the enemies of the Turks Im not a Nihal Atsiz fan.

But man many of the things he said is now playing out today. A lot of stuff he said im starting to agree him.

So much for Ummah am I right as a Muslim we have these idiots wanting war to shed more Muslim blood.

Arabs are like the Kurds whatever good you do for them they throw it back at your face.

Nope; I do not have a hate against

I agree; problem is the natural gas in med. sea. But still; I do not think they would have a chance against us. Buying weapons are not the only thing that will change the results of a war.
Israel created alliance between Egypt, Greece, Cyprus and of course Israel. This alliance shouldn’t be underestimated. If they mobilize together Turkey loses supremacy on the sea and in the air.

Israel created alliance between Egypt, Greece, Cyprus and of course Israel. This alliance shouldn’t be underestimated. If they mobilize together Turkey loses supremacy on the sea and in the air.

Just like a pack of hyenas. Only thing to stop the Turks is with alliances or coalitions.

Turkey sure does need nuclear weapons as a deterrent.

Hmm so the Arab-Berber rats are now joining the party.

Man Turkey has to do something about those refugees too much bloody Arabs.

Turkey sure is living in a tough time.

Then again send those Arab rats to hell along with the Kurds.
@cabatli_53

As for you @Nein I wonder if you will insult your mother...anytime your father/Brothers/Sisters say something on your mother...whatever it's true or false.

Back
Top Bottom