What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

If Erdogan meets with him it will mean Turkey is open for renegotiations while the negotiation was already done. That would be a bad move. I would just give the green light to the army in the worst scenario and just go around the American positions just like Turkey did with British bases in 1974.

Reason why the op was delayed:

TSK is in a very bad state after 16 years. It is very worrisome since YPG isn’t a big enemy for Turkey. What if Turkey has to face bigger enemies?

Stop spreading propaganda here you lowlife Russian stooge.

@cabatli_53 - This guy has been spreading pro-PKK and other anti-Turkey propaganda here for over a year. Can you do something about him please.

If Erdogan meets with him it will mean Turkey is open for renegotiations while the negotiation was already done. That would be a bad move. I would just give the green light to the army in the worst scenario and just go around the American positions just like Turkey did with British bases in 1974.

Reason why the op was delayed:

TSK is in a very bad state after 16 years. It is very worrisome since YPG isn’t a big enemy for Turkey. What if Turkey has to face bigger enemies?
i am sorry but this is bullshit! Who is going to challenge Turkey ? Greece or Iraq or Syria or Armenia ? Who ? Turkey is far more stronger than 2002. Stop spreading fear and chaos!

Stop spreading propaganda here you lowlife Russian stooge.

@cabatli_53 - This guy has been spreading pro-PKK and other anti-Turkey propaganda here for over a year. Can you do something about him please.

He kinda has a point you know... AKP literally opened the gates for feto to enter the army and kick out the great old commanders.

Although our army has better weapons then ever before you have to understand that its leadership is a mess. By making so many mistakes over the years AKP has literally taken a sh*t on the Turkish Army's reputation.

There was a time when Turkey threatened Greece and Syria with war and they both backed down. There was a time when we rescued fellow Turks by capturing half of Cyprus. There was a time when we hindered US actions in Iraq in order to protect Turkmens...

However ever since AKP came to power the military has seen many knocks to its reputation. Balyoz and Ergenekon trials.. FETÖ gaining control because of AKP. The hood incident. The 2016 coup (civil war scenario). Armed Islamist civilians cutting heads of conscripts...

We will still continue to win wars, we can still crush all our neighbors in battle and the TAF is still mighty. But right now our army are wolves led by sheep.

Hopefully the new operation will restore the old reputation of TAF. Afrin operation was good but we need a large scale geopolitical victory.

Yesterday 200 truckloads of weapons were sent into YPG territory from Iraq. We should've bombed the whole convoy I don't understand why we're so hesitant to act.

As critical as I am of Israel, they would've destroyed that whole f*cking convoy if they were in our place. Some of you will tell me to be patient, but there's a limit. Right now those weapons are being handed to YPG terorists. We could've destroyed them before they were even sent. This could've made the upcoming operation much easier.

One of the new insignias which will be used by the commando personnel in the new operation

Joint Special Task Force Command

49125098_2467925199947422_8680535625734029312_n.jpg

Saw on twitter Turkey apparently deployed to its border with Syria ;

- 4 armored brigades
- 2 infantry brigades
- 4 mechanized brigades
- 4 motorized brigades
- 2 artillery brigades

Remains to be confirmed to.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised at all. I know a lot of Erdogan fanatics who are former fetocus. They're usually the ones who are the most aggressive. Whenever you say something which they don't like they call you a fetocu or a leftist. You can't even make a factual and grounded argument against Erdogan without them threatening to kill you.

The fact is that as a Turkish nationalist I love all the defence projects and I support all the anti terror operations... but at soon I criticize something that the government does wrong I get called a leftist fetocu masonist jew...

All the Defence projects were made possible because of the ground work CHP laid after 1974 American sanctions. Just around the time the Turkish industry was ready to create own products AKP cia project was implemented by Israel and the Us.
Also at 2002 PKK was none existing. They were down to 200 militia. Out of nowhere AKP started loosing up and starting to use Kurdistan and greater Middle East project which Erdogan supposedly was the “co president” of(who are the other co presidents?) and today PKK has 60-80 k militia in the area.
At the same time they let Feto infiltrate the army and destroy the Turkish Air Force from the inside. Land forces can be restored within a decade but restoring Air Force will take more time.
It seems these crypto Feto live in an alternate universe. Half of them don’t have the ability to think and the other (top ranking) are crypto. Unfortunately Feto is still not cleaned and that is the real danger. Democratic process has also been mamed. Most people won’t wake up until it is too late simply because there is no way to get the real story because of total censorship like you explained. We wouldn’t be in this Syrian mess if we had a functioning media, democratic process and state mechanism.

I thought we will see modernized M60T and M60A3 in this operation but on all pictures just normal M60T and Leo2A4.

I thought we will see modernized M60T and M60A3 in this operation but on all pictures just normal M60T and Leo2A4.

If you look through this thread you'll find lots and there are more in videos.

Saw on twitter Turkey apparently deployed to its border with Syria ;

- 4 armored brigades
- 2 infantry brigades
- 4 mechanized brigades
- 4 motorized brigades
- 2 artillery brigades

Remains to be confirmed to.

Isn't that like 50,000 soldiers? Way more than needed to take only the northern part near the border...

If you look through this thread you'll find lots and there are more in videos.

Isn't that like 50,000 soldiers? Way more than needed to take only the northern part near the border...

Don't forget that YPG reportedly has more than 50k (I think 70k) terrorists. Don't know if those numbers are true but us fielding 50k troops is a good idea not only because of YPG numbers but it will allow us to open up multiple fronts with huge amounts of armour and manpower behind each front.

Well,Turkey needs pretty consequent forces if it wants to occupy the ground in Syria.

And even if they are no match to the Turkish army,the SDF still count as much as 60K to 80K troops.

Back
Top Bottom