What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Nuclear weapons are not the problem. Believe me it is the smallest problem for us.

@Taskforce Greece is not a problem. They are too close to us and this is bad for them. Egypt and cyprus are not problem. Israel and USA are problems here. Especially if we consider that USA has a lot of naval power here if they intervene it will be a really big problem for us and everyone on the planet because that will result with participation with other nations too. 2019-2020 will be pretty hard years for us.

This is totally absurd.

Egypt, saudi arabia and UAE is the best ally of Israil and USA right now. Russia and Syria's blessing? Really? Against us, turkish military? C'mon this can not be true. I know USA is using Egypt and Saudi arabia now and arming them but them confronting with us? If this is true it will be a total bloodbath for them.
Just take a sec...and Think who is Morocco...
Yes..the same guys who stopped their help in Yemen with UAE/KSA...
Now UAE "allegedly" asked them to join another?

Nuclear weapons are not the problem. Believe me it is the smallest problem for us.

@Taskforce Greece is not a problem. They are too close to us and this is bad for them. Egypt and cyprus are not problem. Israel and USA are problems here. Especially if we consider that USA has a lot of naval power here if they intervene it will be a really big problem for us and everyone on the planet because that will result with participation with other nations too. 2019-2020 will be pretty hard years for us.

As much as I dislike the US, I doubt they would try to attack us, not directly anyway. They need us in NATO in order to confront Russia sometime in the future.

In my opinion a coalition between Egypt, Israel, Cyprus and Greece cannot do sh*t against us on our own turf. Instead they would try to start something out in the disputed territories of the Mediterranean. This is why anti-ship and anti-air missiles should be our top priority.

We should launch a terrifying onslaught on YPG. A combined arms assault so devastating that it reminds all these countries of who we really are.

This is totally absurd.

Egypt, saudi arabia and UAE is the best ally of Israil and USA right now. Russia and Syria's blessing? Really? Against us, turkish military? C'mon this can not be true. I know USA is using Egypt and Saudi arabia now and arming them but them confronting with us? If this is true it will be a total bloodbath for them.
Why are you surprised?

We should launch a terrifying onslaught on YPG.
You still think this operation will go ahead?

Neither should they be called Arabs. They are cowardly jackals who seized power (or by inheritance) by force. Arabs love and respect Turkey and the Turkish people, especially Erdogan.
Put the Arabs in the chain? It was because of people like you that the Ottoman Empire collapsed, because people like Kemal, who divided the Muslim into peoples, who made the Kurds call Turks and other terrible things.
Inshallah Muslims of Turkey will fix everything. The main thing is not to give power to secular fascists

Regardless of what you think of Ataturk he saved Turkey and made into a independant country from the ashes of a dead empire.

Arab nationalism was long growing before the CUP of Enver Pasha took control.

It was a matter of time before the Arabs started their independance movements.

Kurds have long been rebelling against the Ottomans before Ataturk took power even in the Independance War the Alevi Kurds of Kocgiri rebelled until Nurettin Pasha kicked their asses.

Turkish air force was toe to toe with Israeli air force but now with purge in the Turkish Air Force they have clear domination in the air. They already got the f35 too. Turkish edge would be navy but if the war is about med sea natural resources it is far away from home and we don’t have that power projection. We could conquer all of Cyprus but that would draw in the greater powers with their navy.

Neither should they be called Arabs. They are cowardly jackals who seized power (or by inheritance) by force. Arabs love and respect Turkey and the Turkish people, especially Erdogan.
Put the Arabs in the chain? It was because of people like you that the Ottoman Empire collapsed, because people like Kemal, who divided the Muslim into peoples, who made the Kurds call Turks and other terrible things.
Inshallah Muslims of Turkey will fix everything. The main thing is not to give power to secular fascists

What have you been smoking? You're living in an absolute dream world. You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Arabs backstabbed us multiple times. They are not our "Muslim brothers".

Keep Atatürk out of your mouth buddy, seriously. Go cleanse your brainwashed mind then come back.

Regardless of what you think of Ataturk he saved Turkey and made into a independant country from the ashes of a dead empire.

Arab nationalism was long growing before the CUP of Enver Pasha took control.

It was a matter of time before the Arabs started their independance movements.

Kurds have long been rebelling against the Ottomans before Ataturk took power even in the Independance War the Alevi Kurds of Kocgiri rebelled until Nurettin Pasha kicked their asses.

When Arabs rebelled and broke off, Atatürk was even in power. He was a general. Arabs broke off from Turkey because the British promised them an Arab empire which was a false promise.

From the point of view of geopolitics, the only thing holding Turkey is the American troops. I think the operation will begin after the meeting of Turkish officials with the US.

Stfu don’t mention Ataturk with your dirty mouth.

Read about Arab nationalism, read about the “arab intellectuals” imported from France. It started way before, as @Nein mentioned. Your clueless and parroting what majority of Muslim idiots do here.

Saying that Ataturk caused the Arabs to revolt against Turkey shows a clear disregard of history

Now with regards to Mustafa Kemal and his political legacy there has been alot of fake news attributed to him from both Pro-Kemalist and Anti-Kemalist sources. I can explain more about this on another thread..

People are making a big problem for a stupid twit. When it is a fake are you still going to insult people?

From the point of view of geopolitics, the only thing holding Turkey is the American troops. I think the operation will begin after the meeting of Turkish officials with the US.

Bullshit Kurds start with rebellions in the early 19th century and Arabs long before Atatürk was in Power.
Turkey's enemies are not seculars or Nationalist, but Ummah heads like you.

Here is some piece of wisdom from the Academy of Donkey Shaggers.

If the Turks cant build or produce anything?? How come the K*rds did not do anything in these lands before the Turks came in 1071.

Somehow we have to be an Ummah with them??? By the way majority of Muslims hate the Kurds. There is a good reason for that too.

Saladin is the only kurd that deserves respect. If he was alive today calling him a kurd would be an insult to him.

Back
Top Bottom