What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Humiliation?
It was a Humiliation to tolerate these PKK/YPG scum for years on our border.
I don't care about your fantasy stories, if such a solution means PKK free border and enough space for relocation, it's ok... let me say it one last time TSK is NOT there for Oil or Soil.

You think Turkey is not able to take this "pie" and shove it in Daddy Boys a$$?
-----------------
That don't exactly mean that the PKK is destroyed bro. In such scenario we must leave something behind which will be the alternative of YPG and then the organization will be largely neutralized. Also there must be bigger control with the Iraqi border. By the way I think that we will secure all of the border and create again system close to the one with the observation points. The area it is interesting for me will be Qamishli.

This is just a pro-Assad fanboy's work :omghaha:

US (and Turkey) will make sure that Assad and Russia don't get an inch of land.
Maybe they will leave some inches but I get your thinking and also think like you.

DvhE4V9XQAASI84.jpg

Promising development for regional peace. Good for both Syria and Turkey, if both sides are able to manage it without back-tracking.

Interesting stuff is, why Turkey's President previously denied the reports of the control by the Syrian Army of the previously Kurdish-held areas. He was being given wrong intel?

Moscow, Ankara agree to coordinate efforts in Syria as Kremlin confirms Damascus’ control of Manbij

Published time: 29 Dec, 2018
Edited time: 29 Dec, 2018

The high-level talks between Russia and Turkey on Syria held Saturday were useful, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said. “We held a very useful meeting of our interdepartmental team: the foreign and defense ministers and the intelligence services’ chiefs,” he said. The talks came following the entrance of the Syrian Army into the city of Manbij, previously controlled by the Kurdish YPG forces. Lavrov said that both countries had “paid special heed to the new circumstances” following the announcement of the US troop withdrawal. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday brushed off the report on Manbij passing under the Syrian government’s control as a “psychological operation.” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Saturday the information that the Syrian Army had taken control of Manbij was true.

https://www.rt.com/newsline/447672-russia-turkey-coordinate-syria/

We've already discussed this story. It's proven fake news. Manbij is still under American control. Assad has sent reinforcement to Arimah which was already under the control of the Syrian regime.

Bro it is not the topic and lets close it with "Don't even compare it to the French CCE" :D

CCE has actually good performance. The battlefield isn’t a catwalk. Rather choose performance than looking fancy since it can mean life or death for the soldier.

Camo might look ugly but makes sense no? Summers the area is dry and light brown, current digital camo is perfect. Winters it is wet and dark, muddy dark brown.

Although would be interested who these contractors are for the fabrics. We are changing camo too often like it’s a game.

Camo might look ugly but makes sense no? Summers the area is dry and light brown, current digital camo is perfect. Winters it is wet and dark, muddy dark brown.

Although would be interested who these contractors are for the fabrics. We are changing camo too often like it’s a game.

The camo colors may make sense, but the came pattren itself is stupid. Much less efcective.

Have the deaths of marxist volunteers inside pkk/ypg caused any complaints against Turkey? you would think that certain european govts would lodge a complaint or so.

Back
Top Bottom