What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

@EL Turco

Allah= Al Ilah

Same thing

to what you're referring to is basically depends on what you mean, you can use whichever word you want and still refer to same god(Allah), I don't want to believe that a mighty being that is still out of human understanding would care about if we refer to him in Arabic or Turkic or Maori.

The point is meaning.. both words refer to different things.

it is not same.

La ilahe ila Allah.. La ilahe/ tanri yoktur, ila/ sadece, Allah.

There is no god only Allah.

@xxxKULxxx

Thats why said Allah is basically Al ilah, Arabs made it, they used the same word for spesifically referring to Allah we know, so whats the problem with doing same thing in other languages ? as long as you refer to same god I don't know whats so weird on saying lets say Tanrı, its all depends on what meaning you give while using that word.

@Targon the word ALLAH comes from AL İLAH... Now this 'AL' is english 'The' in arabic... 'AL' specializes, privatizes that 'İLAH'... And one more thing for you... In Arabic there is no way to add another appendix to the word ALLAH.. For example... You can say The Goddess or you can say The Gods... But you can not do that to ALLAH in Arabic... The word ALLAH can not be pluralized or you can not give a gender to the word ALLAH... There is no way for this in Arabic Language...

I know the issue very well Targon... Let's stay in topic...

@xxxKULxxx

Thats why said Allah is basically Al ilah, Arabs made it, they used the same word for spesifically referring to Allah we know, so whats the problem with doing same thing in other languages ? as long as you refer to same god I don't know whats so weird on saying lets say Tanrı, its all depends on what meaning you give while using that word.

Al illah is Allah but it doesnt mean ilah. Its goes far more deeper then you think. Allah means the real God to Worship and not God. The same question did i search and my research tel my its not the same.

A example.

Once again, with recourse to an internet webpage, the missionaries inform the reader translating Arabic al-Raḥmān as "the merciful" is incorrect. According to them, “ ... this translation really doesn't make sense”, al-Raḥmān had an "earlier" meaning closer to "the Almighty" or the "all Powerful" and implies "power, not hope/benefit/grace or mercy". On the contrary, al-Raḥmān is derived from the tri-consonantal root rḥm. Of this root eleven forms occur 342 times in the Qur'an. Al-Raḥmān occurs fifty-seven times excluding the basmala where it occurs one hundred and thirteen times. Al-Raḥmān means Most Merciful, the Beneficent, the Lord of Mercy, and not "the Almighty" or the "all Powerful".[37]

Rahmanan (RHMNN) - An Ancient South Arabian Moon God?

@Oublious we took the discuission to tea house.

Still same word, they took it and made it for spesific usage, thats just prove my point that what matters is to who you're referring, not the word you're using.

Al illah is Allah but it doesnt mean ilah. Its goes far more deeper then you think. Allah means the real God to Worship and not God. The same question did i search and my research tel my its not the same.

A example.

@Oublious You got me wrong... I sent my last message about this issue to Turkish Tea House thread...

Here it is >>>

Turkish,Tea house. | Page 240

Last edited:
From Incirlik Air Base, official release of USAF:

140408-F-RN211-110.jpg

120214-F-VO466-006.jpg

120214-F-VO466-008.jpg

110720-F-SF570-088.JPG

2014%5C02%5C140224-F-IM659-015.jpg

110720-F-SF570-015.JPG

2014%5C02%5C140224-F-IM659-143.jpg

2014%5C02%5C140224-F-IM659-149.jpg