Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

1.jpg
2.jpg
3 (1).jpg
4 (1).jpg
5 (1).jpg
5.jpg
6 (1).jpg

Brother i dont know him but i allways following of his page. His videos are best. You can send a personal message on youtube or i can send him a message tomorrrow. I m surfing with telephone right now

Bro. if you advice me some other good youtube channels i will appreciate it... :tup:

Okay bro also you can share of your channel, so i can subscribe of yours ;)

Sure but i rarely make videos.. This video was mine...

Here is the channel...

Yeter Ulan - YouTube

I had a channel before but i forgot it's password or someone hacked it...

Do you know what ?.. A video from that channel is the most viewed Turkish Defence Indistry ever... Currently watched 5.262.955 times... More then 5 million... Maybe it is one of the most viewed defence & army videos...

Do i think it is so good ? No, it's a very bad & amateur video but i think there are 3 reasons for this view count...

1- It's because i chose FNSS's weird looking SAMUR as picture of video... So many people asked "WTF is that?"... hahaha... :D
2- There is the word 'Go Muslims' in the title...
3- I wrote 'Turkish Defence Industry' to the title inorder to mean that our defence industry takes place in these products more or less... But some people always said 'F-16 is not Turkish, it's american' and things like that... So many times i replied them "Look guys i don't say these are all our products... Title is 'Turkish Defence Industry' it's not 'Turkish Defence Industry Products' " but they kept doing that... Then i closed the comments... So 3rd reason is the discussion about the video...

BTW i didn't manipulate this video for view count... I just shared it @ WAFF and my facebook account...

Here is that video... :dance3:

WTF is that in this picture ?.. :enjoy:

Sure but i rarely make videos.. This video was mine...

Here is the channel...

Yeter Ulan - YouTube

I had a channel before but i forgot it's password or someone hacked it...

Do you know what ?.. A video from that channel is the most viewed Turkish Defence Indistry ever... Currently watched 5.262.955 times... More then 5 million... Maybe it is one of the most viewed defence & army videos...

Do i think it is so good ? No, it's a very bad & amateur video but i think there are 3 reasons for this view count...

1- It's because i chose FNSS's weird looking SAMUR as picture of video... So many people asked "WTF is that?"... hahaha... :D
2- There is the word 'Go Muslims' in the title...
3- I wrote 'Turkish Defence Industry' to the title inorder to mean that our defence industry takes place in these products more or less... But some people always said 'F-16 is not Turkish, it's american' and things like that... So many times i replied them "Look guys i don't say these are all our products... Title is 'Turkish Defence Industry' it's not 'Turkish Defence Industry Products' " but they kept doing that... Then i closed the comments... So 3rd reason is the discussion about the video...

BTW i didn't manipulate this video for view count... I just shared it @ WAFF and my facebook account...

Here is that video... :dance3:

WTF is that in this picture ?.. :enjoy:

ha ha it was good story.... also i'll keeping watch of your new channel so i subscribed it ;)

Bro i have two most viewed videos too, so guess what is their video's picture? Of Course SAMUR :D it really makes people curious!

Also your video is best i have ever watched! guess why, of course reason that which start with our GREAT LEADER THE ERDOGAN :dance3: :victory::chilli::nana:

Last edited:
ha ha it was good story.... also i'll keeping watch of your new channel so i subscribed it ;)

Bro i have two most viewed videos too, so guess what is their video's picture? Of Course SAMUR :D it really makes people curious!

Also your video is best i have ever watched! guess why, of course reason that which start with our GREAT LEADER THE ERDOGAN :dance3: :victory::chilli::nana:

:super: :agree:

You should watch also end of it if you didn't watch yet... :dance3:8-):dirol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom