What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

TSK'nın çok özel 55 adamı - GÜNCEL Haberleri

tsknin_cok_ozel_55_adami13981432500_h1149947.jpg

c_7584.jpg

b_8129.jpg

s_4002.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid members of ISID are talking about letting Turkish Army passing. Ther is a pact between to side? Ahahha they are funny why letting pass thru when you are going to attack? They are really so dumb isidsss...

@atawolf ...good to see you around. How the heck do you get banned so much? I am a heathen American with a foul mouth....and I don't get the ban-hammer as hard as you.....did you sleep with the mod's sister? (as a note....I tried to post in his last thread....not enough privilege...can't even send a pm....and I am a so-called "senior-member?"

The Turkish Air Force 2014

Bro. do you know who made this video ?...

If you know him can you tell him that he didn't use Turkish Air Force pic. in a right way... It looks bad it doesn't fit screen with original ratios... It's original is this one... I didn't want to tell these on his video's page...

turkish-air-force-jpg.23776

And secondly this video's quality is low... He can use this program to download HQ videos from Youtube & he can make HQ videos by using it... This program is for Chrome...

Chrome YouTube Downloader

BTW thx for his efforts...

Bro. do you know who made this video ?...

If you know him can you tell him that he didn't use Turkish Air Force pic. in a right way... It looks bad it doesn't fit screen with original ratios... It's original is this one... I didn't want to tell these on his video's page...

turkish-air-force-jpg.23776

And secondly this video's quality is low... He can use this program to download HQ videos from Youtube & he can make HQ videos by using it... This program is for Chrome...

Chrome YouTube Downloader

BTW thx for his efforts...

Brother i dont know him but i allways following of his page. His videos are best. You can send a personal message on youtube or i can send him a message tomorrrow. I m surfing with telephone right now

Yes i know video includes some incorrect infos but really good video... :D

3 really good channels to subscribe...

Den ProHD - YouTube

Haci Productions - YouTube

samkeets - YouTube

Brother i dont know him but i allways following of his page. His videos are best. You can send a personal message on youtube or i can send him a message tomorrrow. I m surfing with telephone right now

No, still my video is the best about the subject 'Turkish Defence Industry'... :raise: :dirol: :P

But i don't have videos about the subject 'Turkish Armed Forces'...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom