What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

Sure but i rarely make videos.. This video was mine...

Here is the channel...

Yeter Ulan - YouTube

I had a channel before but i forgot it's password or someone hacked it...

Do you know what ?.. A video from that channel is the most viewed Turkish Defence Indistry ever... Currently watched 5.262.955 times... More then 5 million... Maybe it is one of the most viewed defence & army videos...

Do i think it is so good ? No, it's a very bad & amateur video but i think there are 3 reasons for this view count...

1- It's because i chose FNSS's weird looking SAMUR as picture of video... So many people asked "WTF is that?"... hahaha... :D
2- There is the word 'Go Muslims' in the title...
3- I wrote 'Turkish Defence Industry' to the title inorder to mean that our defence industry takes place in these products more or less... But some people always said 'F-16 is not Turkish, it's american' and things like that... So many times i replied them "Look guys i don't say these are all our products... Title is 'Turkish Defence Industry' it's not 'Turkish Defence Industry Products' " but they kept doing that... Then i closed the comments... So 3rd reason is the discussion about the video...

BTW i didn't manipulate this video for view count... I just shared it @ WAFF and my facebook account...

Here is that video... :dance3:

WTF is that in this picture ?.. :enjoy:

This video is yours? :o:
I saw it many times, it pops up every time when i type "turkish army" in YT for boosting my nationalistic feelings. :ashamed:

This video is yours? :o:
I saw it many times, it pops up every time when i type "turkish army" in YT for boosting my nationalistic feelings. :ashamed:

Yes that's mine... After this video Hürkuş made it's first flight and then first launch test of Hisar-A have been made... Also LHD tender was not declared... I put RMK's design coz i heard that it was a indigenous design... After then i realized it's not...

I chose 3 songs/musics... I chose Can't Touch This inorder to be used for our flag... I got that idea from this video... 8-)

Not only that word some other words of that song have some meanings in some places... Like 'stop' part... There are more words fitting scenes... 2nd one an electro cover of Mozart's Turkish March(Rondo Alla Turca)... From this video i picked it up...

Last music is Ceddin Deden as you know our Mehter Band....

From time to time i worked on that video and it took more then 1 month...

I will make another video but it needs time... Enough materials should come up... Also it's good for me coz i really got tired when i was making that video...

Thx for kind words... I'm glad you like it... :tup:

Also your video is best i have ever watched! guess why, of course reason that which start with our GREAT LEADER THE ERDOGAN

Well, the video is good but, i don't like Erdogan a bit..... as a two video makers. I hope you can seperate political party leaders/politics from our nationalistic feelings. This is plain wrong IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the video is good but, i don't like Erdogan a bit..... as a two video maker. I hope you can seperate political party leaders/politics from our nationalistic feelings. This is plain wrong IMO.

That guy is the main reason for these achievements and he is at the top of this perfect progress and i think he deserves that...

He is totally in this happening as a leader & decision maker & orderer... So what's wrong to mention him ? Also i didn't mention only Erdoğan...

Come on man... It's obvious that, you say it just because you hate Erdoğan...

That guy is the main reason for these achievements and he is at the top of this perfect progress and i think he deserves that...

He is totally in this happening as a leader & decision maker & orderer... So what's wrong to mention him ? Also i didn't mention only Erdoğan...

Come on man... It's obvious that, you say it just because you hate Erdoğan...

This is my thought. You can like him, i can like another politician.

What i'm saying is keep politics out of the videos. Simple as that, that's of course your decision and your videos. I'm only giving my opinion.

Dammit Tsk , change these boots already.

Also they are not comfortable...

YDS should do this job...

Yesss... At last.... :)

So important good move... :tup:

KALAHARI GTX

Kara Kuvvetleri'nde siyah bot devri kapanıyor - GÜNCEL Haberleri

1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom