12191fbc5.jpg

30c913d75.jpg

419dd609c.jpg

5ade39433.jpg

6951180f6.jpg

7310eaf73.jpg

800b29a6f.jpg

Kaçakçılarla 'alternatif' mücadele - Yenisafak.com.tr - 19.05.2014

tablet ama askeri versiyonu, orada fayse felan filan bakiyordur.... buyuk ekranlarda battlefield oynuyorlar.

What is the function of this platform. How does it work?

800b29a6f.jpg

My guess is that this is a console from where troops commands (zoom-in, zoom-out, steering, focus, etc) the electro-optic systems that is involved in this setup; basically a control panel with a built-in display for the very advanced camera(s) that is part of the surveillance-setup.

My guess is that this is a console from where troops commands (zoom-in, zoom-out, steering, focus, etc) the electro-optic systems that is involved in this setup; basically a control panel with a built-in display for the very advanced camera(s) that is part of the surveillance-setup.

Thank you. It says it was at border. How good will it be at Syrian border?

There are two equipment can be used for border control in that vehicle : E/O camera and other one is probably Aselsan's land radar.

Thanks. So its not just the soldiers guarding the border. Whats an EO camera? And how do land radars work?

Thank you. It says it was at border. How good will it be at Syrian border?

No problem!
I would say that it's pretty useful, as it extends the eyes and ears of our troops on the ground. Take the usefulness of a pair of binoculars in the hands of an observer and power it by 10 or 100 - that's how useful I would say that this system is for border protection and surveillance :)

No problem!
I would say that it's pretty useful, as it extends the eyes and ears of our troops on the ground. Take the usefulness of a pair of binoculars in the hands of an observer and power it by 10 or 100 - that's how useful I would say that this system is for border protection and surveillance :)
Well, not that much but it's more accurate and the software connection eliminates the time spent on radio giving enemy coordinates verbally and eliminates the possibility of a human error. And it's a great thing because humans screw up all the time. You also have targeting systems on board so you can coordinate CAS and COIN missions.

Previous system was this, Aselsan Mars-V
mars-v_gjhgjrtyt1.jpg

bgedef12232005om9ok.jpg

pars88_ara2ot8.jpg

Notice the previous generation search radar

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom