sinirda-askerlere-tasli-saldiri-6-yarali-190430_4609_hb.jpg

060120142144140232844_4.jpg

suriye-sinirindaki-catismalarda-tsk-cezayi-kesti_744371_720_400.jpg

22.jpg

sinirda_bir_kurt_genci_daha_katledildi_h14367.jpg

278800.jpg

43085-suriye-sinirinda-turk-askerine-ates-acildi.jpg

190595.jpg

Can we get more stinger missile launcher vehicles please.
Thanks.

Last edited:
@revojam

Dude you should research before making false assumptions, the word god, tanri or ilah has a whole different meanings than the name Allah.

@EL Turco

How ? all means god. Thats something confuses me, what is difference between calling him god in Arabic or Turkic ?

Guys, do you think ALTAY joined this Training ? TRTANADOLUKARTALI Youtube channel's owner is this guy >>>

0581__trt.anadolu.kartali.1.bolum_.jpg

And he posted this video yesterday... His channel is so good... He has advantage of being a TRT member... And he sends every video related with our Army & defence industry... His channel is up to date... He was ANADOLU KARTALI TV programme's announcer also he is still in TRT making army & defence industry related news... So much thx to him...

Guys, do you think ALTAY joined this Training ? TRTANADOLUKARTALI Youtube channel's owner is this guy >>>

0581__trt.anadolu.kartali.1.bolum_.jpg

And he posted this video yesterday... His channel is so good... He has advantage of being a TRT member... And he sends every video related with our Army & defence industry... His channel is up to date... He was ANADOLU KARTALI TV programme's announcer also he is still in TRT making army & defence industry related news... So much thx to him...

Azerbaijan Participated in this exercise.

@Targon

Allah sinirsiz sonsuzdur..tektir. sinirsiz olan birseyin merkezi de olmaz.

ama Tanri kavrami ötelere uzaklarda var olan ayrica yasayan tapilacak bir varliktan bahseder...

@EL Turco

How ? all means god. Thats something confuses me, what is difference between calling him god in Arabic or Turkic ?

The word god in Arabic is ilah..

Ilah=tanri

Hey guys you must watch this winter training of us... It is uploaded to Youtube yesterday...

Again i post it...

Imagine we do this with T-129s, T-70s, FIRTINAs, MIZRAK-Os, MIZRAK-TEs, ALTAYs, T/F-Xs, HÜRKUŞ-Cs bla bla bla...

And lastly i want to share a screenshot from our winter training... 8-)

hehe.jpg

@EL Turco

Allah= Al Ilah

Same thing

to what you're referring to is basically depends on what you mean, you can use whichever word you want and still refer to same god(Allah), I don't want to believe that a mighty being that is still out of human understanding would care about if we refer to him in Arabic or Turkic or Maori.

@EL Turco

Allah= Al Ilah

Same thing

to what you're referring to is basically depends on what you mean, you can use whichever word you want and still refer to same god(Allah), I don't want to believe that a mighty being that is still out of human understanding would care about if we refer to him in Arabic or Turkic or Maori.

Targon Allah is not same with Tanrı... You may say Tanrı is same with İlah however that also isn't exactly same... 'İlah's meaning is more comprehensive... But as i said before word Tanrı can never fit the word Allah...

Anyways... I gave a brief info... That's all...

End of winter training video is so beautiful... So meaningful also...

BTW i saw 2 women warriors of us there... :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom