What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

We captured several Pantsir systems from Al watiya base/Libya in 2020, it seems Aselsan have considered reverse engineering
what reverse engineering? come on, panstir is a junk from every aspects, we get only consept from it. Panstir use pretty dummy missiles, old fashioned radars and electronics, no one can compare it with this new baby

what reverse engineering? come on, panstir is a junk from every aspects, we get only consept from it. Panstir use pretty dummy missiles, old fashioned radars and electronics, no one can compare it with this new baby
I argue that we don't need the general concept of Pantsir either.

What we need is Atılgan 2 with gökdoğan missiles. integrated into korkut batteries.

We don't need them to be integrated into a truck chassis. I see no point in this.

I argue that we don't need the general concept of Pantsir either.

What we need is Atılgan 2 with gökdoğan missiles. integrated into korkut batteries.

We don't need them to be integrated into a truck chassis. I see no point in this.
what if you only have 600HP engine on hand and thats what the demand is for and you also make everything locally

what if you only have 600HP engine on hand and thats what the demand is for and you also make everything locally
There are civilian turbodiesel truck engines that are 750hp DOHC that can't be sanctioned, you can just rip it off a truck and put it in your vehicle. And Air defense vehicles don't need very high performance.

The fact that we stopped making some vehicles "because Germany doesn't give engine" is bullshit. It's just pure incompetence.

Last edited:

Interesting interview with Ismael Demir, timeline on siper and when he expect Turkey to have S-400 PAC-3 equivalent systems.

Türk Sungur air defence facinates me due to its mobility portability ability to shoot and scoop place it any where everywhere with C 130 best and longer range in it's class of air defence pak should consider such platforms for Sachin specially

FvMxK3pXsAE1vxZ

FvMxK3sWYAQAlS-

siper b2, range over 150km

very soon even flies and birds can’t enter Turkish airspace without permission.

We take em down

Tell me... is this not a classical case of Turkish Superiority Mastery?

If a Turk put his mind into a case/goal/mission... he either completes it and succeeds, or he dies from sorrow, is this not true?

Hence, we can see SIPER Turkish Superiority Mastery..

Back
Top Bottom