What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

We are like Germany between 1934-1945.

Lots of new stuff, new technologies, fresh state-of-the-art-weaponry, brandnew projects, all of them in testphase, but to late for mass production in the wars to come.

Last edited:
I do not expect it to be activated. The damages of the choice between the F-35 and S400 will be seen in the future.

I do not expect it to be activated. The damages of the choice between the F-35 and S400 will be seen in the future.
What kind of damage are you talking about? I said many times, the F-35 aircrafts are the flying coffin for Turkey , because the United States lifted the Cyprus arms embargo todays, and they defending Greeks thesis against Turkey in the eastern Mediterranean , morever to install the weapons we want to F16 aircraft have to get permission from the US. Even if he was the son of Prophet Muhammad, who defended the F35, I would oppose him. Please stop your absurd f.ckng F35 love now.

Last edited:
S400 can be activeted whenever we want to do in minutes. This is a diplomacy. Don't get annoying for this.

Bro's I want a share with yours serious subject.

c4a8478dmansetc-e1594374025520.jpg

I'm not support whelled and towed usage of hisar-o (ins + iir) and total usage of hisar-a.

Why ?

About Hisar-O Section ;

We are planning with towed and whelled protect the important bases, command posts and medium range/alttitude defence of Siper long range missiles right ? Also we are generally concantrate to our long range air defence systems (without anti balistic missile.) to borders for block enemy suprise attacks right ? But if enemy is the just a one time open a hole to your shield and use this coridor , there is not importance about your local defense hisar-o's. I'm not talking about tracked version of hisar-o for protection of mechanized corps.

So I mean enemy can easily hit of ours hisar-o's without range if they pass siper. Just because 120 km class ranged wing guided ammo's are very easy to find nowadays.

But what if we use whelled and towed hisar-o's like that ?

5abaa1de9096bc1d008b48d2

In the picture we are seeing pac 3-2 but just think about it 3x1 siper canister + 1x4 hisar-o launcher that means battery level 12 siper + 16 hisar-o for 4 launching vehicle. our siper's needs hisar-o , only hisar-a and korkut doesn enugh for secure hims . Just because enemy fighters will reach him from low alttitudes even long range radars can detect hims only from max 40-50 km due theirs usage of earths curve. So they are's will ascend to higher alttitudes and attack to hisar-a's and sipers from 30 km with hgk, lgk class guided bombs , for that reason we need hisar-O's

On the other hand like I say before , alone whelled and towed hisar-o's is worthless, we will take min. 16x battery for replaceing hawk's but we can produce 12-6x siper battery with mixed hisar-o launcher. And we can protect all cm of our soils with sipers.

Bro's I want a share with yours serious subject.

c4a8478dmansetc-e1594374025520.jpg

I'm not support whelled and towed usage of hisar-o (ins + iir) and total usage of hisar-a.

Why ?

About Hisar-O Section ;

We are planning with towed and whelled protect the important bases, command posts and medium range/alttitude defence of Siper long range missiles right ? Also we are generally concantrate to our long range air defence systems (without anti balistic missile.) to borders for block enemy suprise attacks right ? But if enemy is the just a one time open a hole to your shield and use this coridor , there is not importance about your local defense hisar-o's. I'm not talking about tracked version of hisar-o for protection of mechanized corps.

So I mean enemy can easily hit of ours hisar-o's without range if they pass siper. Just because 120 km class ranged wing guided ammo's are very easy to find nowadays.

But what if we use whelled and towed hisar-o's like that ?

5abaa1de9096bc1d008b48d2

In the picture we are seeing pac 3-2 but just think about it 3x1 siper canister + 1x4 hisar-o launcher that means battery level 12 siper + 16 hisar-o for 4 launching vehicle. our siper's needs hisar-o , only hisar-a and korkut doesn enugh for secure hims . Just because enemy fighters will reach him from low alttitudes even long range radars can detect hims only from max 40-50 km due theirs usage of earths curve. So they are's will ascend to higher alttitudes and attack to hisar-a's and sipers from 30 km with hgk, lgk class guided bombs , for that reason we need hisar-O's

On the other hand like I say before , alone whelled and towed hisar-o's is worthless, we will take min. 16x battery for replaceing hawk's but we can produce 12-6x siper battery with mixed hisar-o launcher. And we can protect all cm of our soils with sipers.
its good to make your system more mobile but it still dose not mater much as your enemies aren't going after its missiles they are going after its radar with every thing they have minimum of 5-6 missiles for every radar with hypersonic speed soo your system have to have ABM capabilities for long ranges if its radar gets hit then its game over for the system and that military base so they have to wait until an other radar gets in and adding short range missiles to your system is going to decrease its chances to intercept by 60-70% so its better to build a new short range system to protect it.

this tactic is already planed and ready , like this

1601154197298.png

1601154222833.png

1601154310122.png

1601154364752.png

1601154405679.png

its good to make your system more mobile but it still dose not mater much as your enemies aren't going after its missiles they are going after its radar with every thing they have minimum of 5-6 missiles for every radar with hypersonic speed soo your system have to have ABM capabilities for long ranges if its radar gets hit then its game over for the system and that military base so they have to wait until an other radar gets in and adding short range missiles to your system is going to decrease its chances to intercept by 60-70% so its better to build a new short range system to protect it.

this tactic is already planed and ready , like this

View attachment 673646

View attachment 673647

View attachment 673648

View attachment 673649

View attachment 673650

Anti radiaton is nothing new, anti ballistic missiles are being developed for this. Another weapon detection radar can predict the course of a ballistic missile heading towards the radar, so it is absurd from the very beginning to consider any phase of the layered air defense system unnecessary

Anti radiaton is nothing new, anti ballistic missiles are being developed for this. Another weapon detection radar can predict the course of a ballistic missile heading towards the radar, so it is absurd from the very beginning to consider any phase of the layered air defense system unnecessary
they are not new but they sure are 10 times more advance then what they were which make them maneuver in air forcing radar to recirculate and they are built with radar absorbing materials making them more stealth we have seen this tactic in work in Yemen all im saying is that if you do add short range missile to siper system its going to decrease its chance greatly.

Turkiye has transfered the S400 air defense systems to Sinop province for tests which are to take place from October 5 to 16

1601991065861.png

1601990423847.png

1601991119077.png

1601991185478.png

Back
Top Bottom