What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

Hi bro, I am doing fine.
Poor turkmens are betrayed by Erdogan. It seems that ISIS reached an agreement with kurds and they split northern Iraq between each other. Kurds have also captured Kirkuk and connected its oil production to KRG-Turkey pipeline and started to export it. Erdogan seems to be happy that he would have more oil, even if the oil comes from Turkmen areas that are captured by kurds. Tal Afar, another Turkmen city, i also captured by ISIS. Erdogan did not care again. Erdogan does not care for Turkic brotherhood at all, and these events was another proof. He is a georgian(laz) and his wife is a kurd. He is not a turk and does not care about turks. He is also damaging Turkey's benefits in long term. One needs to be very naive to think that this kurdish oil money would not be converted to arms that are going to be used against Turkish soldiers by PKK.
Paying oil money to kurds = bullets that will be shoot to Turkish soldiers by PKK in the near future
But, Erdogan does not care about it. I wish at least Azerbaijan was more powerful and had the power to support Turkmen, but, unfortunately we are not.

I don't think ISIS agreed to leave North to Kurds, I think they just don't want to be caught in crossfire, they will concentrate on Baghdad first, I can't imagine them leaving oil fields of North to Kurds.

100.jpg

100 (1).jpg
101.jpg
102.jpg
103.jpg

also, according to this Узбекистан: В Ташкенте замечены бронетранспортеры there were sightings of armoured vehicles within tashkent.
Why? Whats happening there?

probably connected to presidential and parliamentary elections in '14 and '15. or they have intel that fundamentalists are gonna blow something away. but this is uzbekistan, so anything may happen.
I dont get how the second biggest Turkic country with 30 million people can be in such condition, probably because of incompetent/corrupt officials.

Do they also have natural reccources such as gas or oil?

I dont get how the second biggest Turkic country with 30 million people can be in such condition, probably because of incompetent/corrupt officials.

Do they also have natural reccources such as gas or oil?

they have everything. gas, oil, gold (6. in the world AFAIK), cotton, manpower. and yes, you're right, they have the shittiest administration in whole of ex-USSR.

they have everything. gas, oil, gold (6. in the world AFAIK), cotton, manpower. and yes, you're right, they have the shittiest administration in whole of ex-USSR.
Such a waste of potential :disagree:

What do you think, would you agree with Azerbaijan beeing the most successfull ex USSR country in Asia so far?

Russian military holds exercises in Armenia

The 102nd Russian military base in Armenia hosted the launch of large-scale command and staff exercises, which are to last until the end of this week, Mediamax agency reported on July 1 citing the Russian Armed Forces' Southern Military District.

More than 200 military vehicles and 600 soldiers are taking part in the exercise.

Tanks, mechanized infantry combat vehicles (MICVs), armored personnel carriers (APCs) and artillery are involved in the comprehensive exercises at the Alagyaz and Kamkhud training grounds.

The exercises' phases will be supported by the BUK-M1-2 and C-300B air defense systems, as well as the MiG-29 fighters.

The exercise also included a squadron of unmanned aerial vehicles.

"Such events are held twice a year to train all categories of Russian soldiers serving outside the Russian Federation, and to create a real operating security provision system of the Armenian Republic as part of the Collective Security Treaty," the Southern Military District's press service said.

The 102nd Russian military base has been deployed in Gyumri, northern Armenia since 1995.

The base carries out combat duty as part of the Joint CIS Air Defense System.

Russian military holds exercises in Armenia

- Trend.Az

Back
Top Bottom