What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

from central asia

tr1.jpeg
tr2.jpeg

That new state would be Kurdistan if you are aware. Yes to point they will be relying on us... but until when ?

They are building a pipeline via Iran. I wouldn't bet on a future Kurdistan it might prove to a threat against us.

Mate, they are all ready de-facto independent.

They have their own parliament, bureaucracy, police, army. Yes there's a central government in İraq, but they don't comply to their orders. They shipped oil against the central governments will, they don't even lift their finger for İraq during these hard times against İSİL.

Mate, they are all ready de-facto independent.

They have their own parliament, bureaucracy, police, army. Yes there's a central government in İraq, but they don't comply to their orders. They shipped oil against the central governments will, they don't even lift their finger for İraq during these hard times against İSİL.
True story... but consider no body buys their oil without Bagdat's consent. Oil buyers don't wanna face persecutions. If Bagdat closes the Air space no plane can go into KRG. They are not free as they seem But if they establish a state then they can do whatever they wish.

That said if this Sunni state in Iraq is going to happen, than they can serve as a nice buffer zone.

What's the point when every animal(ISIS), let themselves to harass Turkic people?
True, it is a shame, but it is not easy :/ ISIS has 80 of our people, if we involve and ISIS executes all of them, the government will get a lot of garbage thrown at them. What should Turkey do? I'm thinking about this. For example if Turkey invades those Turkmen areas in Iraq, are Turkmen majority there? If they are, we should invade and annex. We would probably get a lot of pressure from the west but it is worth it.

IF iraq somehow doesnt break, there will most probably be a shia leader anyway. that means that Iran will have the advantage. This wont happen anyway as the tensions between Kurds and Iraq will only grow more and more. in the big picture Isil is just a temporary convenient stepping stone for Kurds as there is no way back for them anymore, i think. So once Iraq is broken, whether internally in 2 pieces (KRG and Iraq) or 3 states (KRG, sunni and shia), which is bound to happen in the near future, Turkey will be the loser again, i bet. Kurds will not care about Turkey. As long as US and Israel will stand with them, they can make many economical and military projects that will avoid Turkey. Sure, short term they will be dependent on us. Shia part will remain loyal to Iran and sunni part will be in Arab hands, there's not much we can do with them, i guess. what about the Turkmen? if im not mistaken they are kinda scattered around the middle to the northeast and their population is not that high, so they will ultimately be part of KRG and the sunni and shia parts, i think. it comes down to @olcayto 's idea. if only if these Turkmen lived close to our border. If future govts have balls, they could 'use' the well being of those Turkmen minorities as a casus belli card against those smaller states.

Dear lost Turkish brothers

Join Khilafah discussion for revival of our lost glory and to join with our lost brothers from the Islamic World. Not just the Turks but the Pakistanis, Afghanis, Central Asians, Africans and Arabs

Khilafah

tumblr_mee51pjf8j1rfiurqo1_500.jpg

Join Khilafah discussion for revival of our lost glory and to join with our lost brothers from the Islamic World. Not just the Turks but the Pakistanis, Afghanis, Central Asians, Africans and Arabs

Khilafah

View attachment 35381
bro, this ummah is just a hypocrisy in this age. Sure, i wish all muslm countries more well being, but we cannot even make a single front together on whatever topic. Plus Pakistani bros often take China's side, while this country is known for oppressing Turkic Uyghurs (muslim). what's up with that? Of course, maybe Turkish govts also made mistakes against Pakistan in the past. maybe 100 years later this Ummah can be discussed once muslim countries are more advanced and less dependent on others who like to divide us all.

Last edited:

Khilafah

View attachment 35381

you are right but first a person must change himself, then his family and then we can go out change the world.. if we cannot manage ourselfes and change to a better state what do you think how we can lecture others?

so fist we have to change us this includes our brothers by family and blood and then we will go out and change our neighbors..

that does not mean that we do not support others :) but for me the priority is like I wrote before..

hey they catch the one who took out our flag

Diyarbakır'da bayrağı kim indirdi?, Diyarbakır'da bayrak indirme

The Afghans in joint action with the Muslim World and America :usflag:defeated USSR, that resulted in freedom of Central Asian Turks. In next stage, they will be joined under one government the Khilfah, bypassing nationalities and then my friends, they will liberate the Siber Khanate or Siberia, Irkutsk, Chechnya and Crimea, making all your dreams come true. Allah must have created these dangerous Uzbegs for some purpose :taz:. Qahr e Afghan - Rehm e Uzbek. Afghan idiom meaning Meaning Extreme Anger of Afghan is equivalent to pity of Uzbek.

not to forget Tatarastan

The Afghans in joint action with the Muslim World and America :usflag:defeated USSR, that resulted in freedom of Central Asian Turks. In next stage, they will be joined under one government the Khilfah, bypassing nationalities and then my friends, they will liberate the Siber Khanate or Siberia, Irkutsk, Chechnya and Crimea, making all your dreams come true. Allah must have created these dangerous Uzbegs for some purpose :taz:. Qahr e Afghan - Rehm e Uzbek. Afghan idiom meaning Meaning Extreme Anger of Afghan is equivalent to pity of Uzbek.

not to forget Tatarastan
Muslims defeated USSR and freed central Asia?:lol::lol::lol:
Put down the drug mate ;):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Muslims defeated USSR and freed central Asia?:lol::lol::lol:
Put down the drug mate ;):rofl::rofl::rofl:

You tell me who defeated USSR in Afghanistan or the generals got bored, had afghan weed, and said "forget central asia, lets go party in moscow with babushkas" :dance3:

You tell me who defeated USSR in Afghanistan or the generals got bored, had afghan weed, and said "forget central asia, lets go party in moscow with babushkas" :dance3:
You are a moron. I heard from some indians that some pakistanis claim to defeat USSR, and these hilarious jokes, but I thought that they were lying and over-exaggerating to make pakistanis look bad. But, now, I see that there are really bunch of morons who think so.

You are a moron. I heard from some indians that some pakistanis claim to defeat USSR, and these hilarious jokes, but I thought that they were lying and over-exaggerating to make pakistanis look bad. But, now, I see that there are really bunch of morons who think so.

tell me what your newspaper moscow times told you. gorbachev got drunk fell down, hit his head and got the famous scar and said "the russion bear which was supposed to never turn back once it attacked has accomplished its mission in afghanistan and now i am also liberating azerbaijan because they make good such seekh kebabs. goes well with vodka" :police:

Back
Top Bottom