What's new

Turkic World Photos/News/Discussions.

guys tel afar the capital of iraqi turkmens has fallen into the hand of Islamist after 24 fight ! erdogan even didn't send a jet to destroy the terrorist ! i see them killing the turkmens in the large number ! mother F......s

@rmi5 @Sinan @Kaan @Targon @T-123456

In his statement he was saying Turkmens at Iraq were half Shia half Sunni, yeah thats what matters to him :) Sending jets etc. is a dream.

In his statement he was saying Turkmens at Iraq were half Shia half Sunni, yeah thats what matters to him :) Sending jets etc. is a dream.
should we not assemble a gray wolf armed group and send it to iraq under the banner of iraqi turkmen ?

But did you get her number, that is most important. ;-)
We went eating Gozleme and talked about Turkic matters ;)

I met several Turkic peoples when I was in Istanbul but Kazakh and Azerbaijani were the people I liked the most.

But that is just limited exposure. I also met Azeri people in the bus. They are truly brother nation of us. We are lucky.

should we not assemble a gray wolf armed group and send it to iraq under the banner of iraqi turkmen ?

Dude these things are complicated its not like a game :D I also support a limited military operation againts ISIS, but in the otherside we are not so good with other players in the region, we will be deeply involved in their sh.tty issues, Iraqi government ? since they're Shia thanks to Tayyip we have bad relationship, Kurds ? well, they're Kurds, while we maintain economical relationship they would definetly don't want us, Sunnis ? many Sunnis support Islamist organizations, if we attacked ISIS at least some of them would react negatively as well.

I wish Turkmens were a major player but they're scattered and a minority, it would be awesome if they were all near our borders and were more populous , in this case I think we could even directly involve and create an autonomus state for them D:

We went eating Gozleme and talked about Turkic matters ;)

I met several Turkic peoples when I was in Istanbul but Kazakh and Azerbaijani were the people I liked the most.

But that is just limited exposure. I also met Azeri people in the bus. They are truly brother nation of us. We are lucky.

Good job :D

It's a shame Politics (and external forces) keeps us apart.

ok u guys saying turkey as a country officially cant involved but still we can send the gray wolfs to iraq to both help the iraqi turkmens and secure the strategic places cant we ? or u suggesting wait until they kill every turkmen in tel afar !
Turkmen don't even have army in Iraq. I think US armed the Kurds and Iraqi Arabs on purpose and marginalized the Turkmen to minimalize our influence there.

Good job :D

It's a shame Politics (and external forces) keeps us apart.

In Soviet times, we really were kept apart. When thinking with the frame of mind of soviet times, it would be impossible to imagine all the Turkic developments and relations we have today. There are lot of projects going on. Most importantly common alphabet, common tv, common army, common politics. It is all happening slowly but surely. Plus we are blessed with natural resources that will fuel it.

Dude these things are complicated its not like a game :D I also support a limited military operation againts ISIS, but in the otherside we are not so good with other players in the region, we will be deeply involved in their sh.tty issues, Iraqi government ? since they're Shia thanks to Tayyip we have bad relationship, Kurds ? well, they're Kurds, while we maintain economical relationship they would definetly don't want us, Sunnis ? many Sunnis support Islamist organizations, if we attacked ISIS at least some of them would react negatively as well.

I wish Turkmens were a major player but they're scattered and a minority, it would be awesome if they were all near our borders and were more populous , in this case I think we could even directly involve and create an autonomus state for them D:
well ty for explaing turkey's conditions but i didn't say turkey should go there we should gather some soldiers from turkihs/azerbijan/turkmenistan army give them a different cloth and send them there ! as iraqi turkmen and their supporter ! clear the border area ! and take some norther iraq ladn along with tel afar and kirkuk and remake the atabeg of zangi

iraq will break soon and kurds will get indecency this actions is necessary !

Turkmen don't even have army in Iraq. I think US armed the Kurds and Iraqi Arabs on purpose and marginalized the Turkmen to minimalize our influence there.
than oghuz country should provide those weapons ! turkmenistan has a lot of soviet made weapon it must put in good use

guys tel afar the capital of iraqi turkmens has fallen into the hand of Islamist after 24 fight ! erdogan even didn't send a jet to destroy the terrorist ! i see them killing the turkmens in the large number ! mother F......s

@rmi5 @Sinan @Kaan @Targon @T-123456
I hope they have evacuated the city, otherwise, these animals would kill them all, since tal afar people are shia as well.

:tup:
That's a good suggestion. That's what Assyrians, kurds, and shia arabs have done and were successful against ISIS animals.

In Soviet times, we really were kept apart. When thinking with the frame of mind of soviet times, it would be impossible to imagine all the Turkic developments and relations we have today. There are lot of projects going on. Most importantly common alphabet, common tv, common army, common politics. It is all happening slowly but surely. Plus we are blessed with natural resources that will fuel it.
What's the point when every animal(ISIS), let themselves to harass Turkic people?

Last edited:

Those days are gone.

1-) That can't be done without governments consent.. current government won't let such thing.
2-) Grey wolfs turned into puppies under Bahçeli's rule.

ok u guys saying turkey as a country officially cant involved but still we can send the gray wolfs to iraq to both help the iraqi turkmens and secure the strategic places cant we ? or u suggesting wait until they kill every turkmen in tel afar !

Mate, İ don't want to talk about other countries conditions, but here we go.

The best thing that can happen to Turkey and the Turkmens, is İraq splitting apart in three states. This will create two landlocked countries on our borders, that are heavily dependant on Turkey. This will in turn give Turkey political softpower to project influence over these states and enable us to improve the rights of İraqi Turkmen.

On top of that the Turkmen will become a bigger minority in a newly formed state, giving them more power and rights.

Sending armed gangs is too far fetched and nearly impossible.

Mate, İ don't want to talk about other countries conditions, but here we go.

The best thing that can happen to Turkey and the Turkmens, is İraq splitting apart in three states. This will create two landlocked countries on our borders, that are heavily dependant on Turkey. This will in turn give Turkey political softpower to project influence over these states and enable us to improve the rights of İraqi Turkmen.

On top of that the Turkmen will become a bigger minority in a newly formed state, giving them more power and rights.

Sending armed gangs is too far fetched and nearly impossible.

That new state would be Kurdistan if you are aware. Yes to point they will be relying on us... but until when ?

They are building a pipeline via Iran. I wouldn't bet on a future Kurdistan it might prove to a threat against us.

Back
Top Bottom